GENERAL HOSPITAL November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

No, Ms Wu isn't Jade. Her first name is Nina and she's likely Jade's sister or cousin or something - someone that hadn't yet been "invented" during the original Asian Quarter storyline.

Anyway, I was hoping she would intercede on Brad's behalf so I am glad she has finally done so

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

“Cam and I were just talking about a weekend away”

”You and Cam, when did that happen?” 

Hope that’s foreshadowing! Thoroughly enjoyed Esme clocking Spencer getting jealous at the idea that Cameron and Trina even ever thought about dating. 

Alexis is being really harsh on Nikolas and while I’m not loving Nik’s version of fathering lately I don’t get her anger and self righteousness there. 

• Members

When Spencer was like, "You and Cam? When did that happen?" I was just sitting there like, "Soon." Esme is exactly what Cam and Joss need to spice up their boring relationship. Let Esme run to Cam for comfort when Spencer inevitably gets with Trina. I'm here for it.

I want Spencer to find out that Cam and Trina kissed. His head would explode.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

They might need one more teen in the mix. Maybe if they’re bringing more of the Wu clan onto the show we could get some sort of Romeo and Juliet thing with a teen relative and Joss. But yes Cam and Esme are totally gonna get it on at some point. 

• Members

This Greece storyline is HORRIBLE. Peter controlling Drew with tarot cards. Jesus. This is embarrassing. How are they even filming this with a straight face?

I'll admit that I found the stuff with Kip the actor funny. The only good part of today.

FREE BRAD! "Brad will have to answer to me." Michael, STFU.