Bold and Beautiful August 2021 Discussion

• Members

I watched the Sheila episodes and it's a complete joke. They had this fake Donna Katie part... which was completely unnecesary. Everyone reacted like crazy maniacs against Sheila... She seemed the most sane of them all. I liked the smile after the slap... and that's it. Bold is finished. Nothing can save it. Not Sheila... not old music scores... Of course she is going to be taking the baby soon... yeah... i'm sure...  If feels old...  boring... slow... stupid.

Also... we know the scripts are bad... but the direction is awful too. This has become from sexy camp drama to completely fake over-acting stupid scenes in which the actors look like the are in an indian soap opera.

This is what Bold has become... indian soap opera, with horrible aged faces... boring young ones... 

I actually think Sheila should just kill the whole cast in 1 dramatic episode and the show should be over. Yeah... It's a joke. But I really do wish it...

Also... when is Brooke going to hook up with Finn and get pregnant. I need this.

Girl, bye.

Edited by divinemotion

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

See, my speculation was going the other way in my head. I was picturing Sheila using Paris to drive a wedge between Finn and Steffy. But now that ya'll say it, it does make sense she would want to keep them together to have an excuse to be in the Forresters' lives.
I guess it is hard to guess whether they are going to go with "Sheila enjoying being a Forrester in-law" or "Sheila getting more revenge". Kinda the problem with the writing for Sheila in the past fifteen years: her motives are not always consistent.

• Members

I hope they don't go the Finn/Paris route. Finn just got married and has been written as all in with Steffy. It would make no sense he'd wander that quickly/easily. Can't this show do anything besides triangles/affairs??

Speaking of making no sense, Eric doing a 180 with Quinn and not wanting to divorce her all of a sudden. WTH??? One would think with Sheila back, Eric would be even more insistent on less drama/chaos in his life and want away from these women. I know this is just a plot point to mess with Quinn/Carter, but still. They can't come up with some other kind of conflict to slow down Quinn/Carter? 

• Members

Dearest Finn,

Did you really just try to confide a secret to Paris?   Asking for a friend...

Cautioning you now,

Quinn and Carter

• Members

I hate everything with this story since the affair was revealed.
Eric's 180 was given ZERO lead-in. Quinn's motives for going back are not explained at all. There is no exploration of how everyone feels and why they do what they do.
They are giving us zero beat or conflict. Just having things happen in a vacuum.

• Members

B&B is way too rushed and underdeveloped. Its seems they make up the plots as they go along. Justin’s takeover of Spencer should still be occurring  parallel to Sheila and Carter/Quinn/Eric. They rush through storylines just to have nothing going on afterwards.  

• Members

It is too rushed. I get they want to set up Shelia vs Quinn but it bothers me that Quinn had to run back to Eric without a second thought to Carter. Quinn’s not a gold digger, Eric’s family treats her like crap, no reason to go back.

I hope Justin returns soon.