DAYS: July 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm over Horton Town Square AND Price Town.

I want to go back to Salem Place.

LOL

Please register in order to view this content

I can see why some pearl clutchers were aghast as Tom and Alice's plaque was knocked down. But then of course you have the awful trash humans who have to run their mouths ...

I agree, the Horton Center is the Horton 'legacy'. The idea of the Town Square in their honor was a WONDERFUL idea and nice nod to them but the set became small and it almost seems like "what's the point" ... can you believe it's a decade old? 

They're better off dragging out the bench in the woods and putting the plaque there. I'd rather they do some park, like Chancellor Park on Y&R. Town Square is already a small tiny gathering place ... lol.

Though I did like they added an entrance to the hotel there.

Edited by KMan101

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I just watched yesterday's episode and it was bizarre how Rafe and Ava popped up for literally 10 seconds at the end for the fireworks. 

Chanel and Allie had more chemistry with that kiss than Tripp and Allie have had in every scene of theirs combined. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

One day in the role, and I already prefer Raven Bowens over Precious Way.
Night and day in terms of portrayal, and Bowens' work will take this role far.. and farther than Way ever could have.

I've always had issues with Alan Sarapa and his social media presence.

• Members

Lucky us?  Lol.  It was weird.  I was only watching while doing something else and I thought I just ignored all Rafe/Ava stuff and missed them.  

I feel like Days does this all the time.  They spoil things or people and they completely cut them.  Not that I care about Rafe/Ava, but they did this recently with Belle/John or John/Marlena and they had a SOD spoiler or something and they literally just disappeared half way through the episode without getting to the spoiler.

I like new Chanel and I like Chanel/Allie.  Her and Tripp are zzzzzz//but probably endgame, but they are just boring.

• Members

Oh, see, I could imagine Adams as Will. Hell, I even enjoyed Guy Wilson... if only he had been given better material. But, Chandler Massey (at least when Will's memory was gone) was enjoyable during this last stint.

Can always recast Sonny with someone like Robert Adamson (ex-Noah, Y&R).