DAYS: July 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

I decided to watch because I heard Allie and Chanel were on today.

Loved the Chad/Theo scenes from yesterday. That modern chess set they were playing on is so bizarre though. I don't like it.

I tried watching the Ben/Ciara scenes. I couldn't do it. Once Ben started with his, "Shawn and Claire were on my side! HA! In your face! SEE WE BELONG TOGETHER, YOU'RE MY POSSESSION!!!!" crap I had to start fast forwarding. Awful, awful, awful. He's so creepy. How does anyone find this romantic? Let me guess, Ciara will get her memory back at her wedding to Theo, which will be the cliffhanger before the Olympics... yawn.

I do enjoy Julie constantly being annoyed with Xander and Gwen. Jack definitely needs his family around (no excuse for Cady McClain not being on our screens as Jennifer), but having these two live at the Horton house has been fun.

Bonnie/Justin is just WTF. Is anyone actually into them? It's just a weird pairing, not to mention they're barely on.

Chanel's dress was cute. Allie's wardrobe has been improving too. NuChanel seems okay. Tripp is lame... dude should be suggesting a threesome LOL.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I like the storyline too. I think Tripp already kinda knows that his days with Allie are numbered, ha. I'm liking nuChanel so far. She looked awesome in that dress today. Love having Theo around too.

Eric

Please register in order to view this content

I wish I could be more excited but I'm sure they're about to wreck my Ericole.

• Members

Really enjoyed Kate’s boys scenes together today. I’ve always been a fan of Lucas and Phillip(only with JKJ) especially in scenes with Kate. It was nice to see them catch up and chat about the Chloe stuff and Sami stuff.

• Members
LAST FRIDAY "DAYS" EPISODE FOR A MONTH...SETS NEW "DAYS" RECORD

It's taken almost 56 years to happen: For the first time in "Days" history, the show will be preempted on three consecutive Fridays in a row. Up until now, "Days" had never been preempted on three consecutive Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays. Tomorrow's Friday, July 16 episode is the last Friday episode until Friday, August 13.

• Members

Your comment made me laugh because it occurred to me that while the character has changed quite a bit over thirty years, one constant thoroughline is that, regardless of whether she is being written as a heroine or a villain, she always manages to handle situations in the most "slappable" of ways.

Think of every storyline she has had and "Someone needs to slap Sami" probably applies to 95% of them one way or another.