DAYS: July 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

I agree with this. 

(I didn't intend, in my earlier post, to agree with or imply any judgement of slutty or not slutty. I intended to agree with the statement that she wasn't hitting on Eli. And just commenting that it was unsurprising that when she was feeling lost. she hit on her ex who is Theo.)

Edited by janea4old

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah I definitely wouldn't call her slutty at all.  And I agree.  She's a young girl in her 20's exploring her sexuality.  I didn't think she was overtly hitting on Eli and if Theo is her ex that makes sense too.  

• Members

Even his voice is OTT. He uses this gruff grandpa voice all the time now, where his delivery used to be a little more natural. He just hasn't been the same since the RoboJohn story. Or maybe I paid less attention in the past.

• Members

I haven't notice a voice change.  He's always had that gruff voice, but he's practically filled that grandpa role and is doing weird things in the background.  Him and Deidre did that in the past as well.  It's just distracting. He def used to be more natural.  Idk, he looks like he's enjoying himself so whatever I guess lol, but I want to take away his caffeine or redbull because it's alot.

• Members

Finally got caught up on the week. I really enjoyed the Lucas/Phillip scenes. We don't see them interacting enough.

I also thought it was kind of weird that Tripp and Allie having sex was such a non-event. I'm guessing the show doesn't want us getting too invested in them? I don't think it's a COVID issue since the actors are obviously comfortable kissing each other. For me I thought it was weird how Allie was suddenly okay with being intimate with Tripp. Last time they tried, she kept having flashbacks to Charlie and it was a big deal. She even talked to Marlena about it, and Tripp talked to Kayla about how he understands since he went through this with Ciara. Then it wasn't really brought up again and Allie was perfectly okay going to bed with Tripp. It felt kind of rushed to me and like they were glossing over Allie's rape trauma.

And I don't think Chanel is a slut. She's a young girl who has feelings for her supposedly-straight female friend and is trying to take her mind off of it by throwing herself at her ex. And I'd be ogling Eli too if he was walking around the house naked, lol. That hardly makes someone a slut. It just means she's not blind. She's a gold digger yeah, but not a slut, especially not by soap standards.

I'm so over Brady and Phillip fighting over Chloe. They both act like they own her. I get why guys would fight over her but it's lame. I did laugh at Phillip saying he belongs at the party because Nicole used to be his step-mom.

Please register in order to view this content

Brady really needs a rest or a different kind of story because all he does is go from woman to woman. It's so tired.

I thought Eli questioning Xander was pretty funny. When Xander was like, "What friend? I have lots of friends," then Eli was like, "That's news to me."

Eric and Nicole still have awesome chemistry I just love them. But I know it doesn't make sense to keep Nicole in limbo if GV isn't going to be on the show. Gotta torpedo their marriage so Nicole can go be with Rafe... yuckkkk. LOL at Sami saying that Eric is looking so well because he's been away from Nicole for 10 months.