Y&R June 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

A milestone anniversary in Y&R history this month: June 8 marks 40 years since CBS moved Y&R to its current time slot 12:30 pm ET, where it would proceed to destroy everything in it's path.

Also a cast member celebrating a milestone birthday this month: Jordi Vilasuso turns 40 on June 15.

• Members

Is she Hilary/Amanda's sister? I could see it of she were.

I tried to watch about 20 minutes or so today and besides being bored, I can see what some of you who have been describing the dialogue as stilted really mean because the dialogue just lagged and I could see the actors trying to bring it to life.

Looks like Jack got his fair-haired grandson. AAPI Month misses Genoa City again.

• Members

I enjoyed seeing Imani and Nate meet today during their brief interaction. I saw chemistry there and I do think that they would make a gorgeous couple. I could see them fitting together better than him and Elena. Elena hasn't treated him that well IMO. Imani is so pretty, I love the way they style her. I know some of us have mentioned how poorly some of the women on B&B are dressed especially Zoe. They could take a page from Y&R and how they style Imani. That picture of her posted by Taboi in this thread was really nice and I love these other looks from her as well:

Very pretty lady and she's interesting. I think that the show did a good job of casting her as Amanda/Hilary's sister. I am interested in seeing more of her, and Amanda's family. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Yes, it's Imani, Hilary/Amanda's sister. They gave her a brief, but intriguing intro last year when Amanda went looking for her family. The actress has great chemistry with MM and I really wanted to see more of her since the writing was setting up that Imani was a force to be reckoned with as they laid groundwork for what seems to be going on with Amanda right now. I'm pretty behind.  But I was hoping she would show up again and thankfully someone mentioned that she would be back. XTR just posted some more pictures of her above. But they really do look like sisters. And I loved she was slllllowly introduced.

ETA: @xtr thank you for those pictures. She really has such presence in those pictures, too. I love it.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I agree that she really does have a great presence in those photos Taoboi. I hope she stays around. I also hope you get a chance to catch up or at least get the opportunity to see all of her/Amanda's family scenes.  I hope that people are still posting episodes online. In the past Canadian fans have done that. They also post scenes on Twitter too. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Nicki was so intrusive to poor Billy just because he wasn’t in a suit. It’s none of her business who Billy is moving in with. Good for him for not telling Victoria. It’s kind of none of her business either.

Lol at Kyle turning his back on Summer to tend to his new/old baby mama.

Summer is so dense she doesn’t get that she’s not needed. 
How old is Harrison? He may be able to forget Daddy Silver Fox and get to know Daddy Hair Product as his brand new forever daddy.

• Members

At this rate, Godot will arrive before

Please register in order to view this content

happens.

Plus, having just watched tomorrow’s episode, it’ll be ‘fun’ to play a game of ‘which one was sacrificed to make way’? Cryptic now, but I’ll make sense.

And finally, superficially, I’m nearly always taken aback by Imani’s beauty. Casting-wise, she and Hilamanda fit as siblings as well.

Edited by LondonScribe