Days: April 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I didn't understand what the implication was with the button because we know Belle didn't do it. My second guess was Claire. We know Ron loves D.I.D. stories so maybe Claire killed Charlie wearing Belle's coat and doesn't remember because she had a dissociative episode.

• Members

It is ballsy, but I love Lumi so I am okay with it.  Offscreen EJ is a drag...I really don't think Sami should be saddled with that baggage tbh. 

I am more of a Phloe fan, but I think Chloe is 1000 times more appropriate for Brady than Kristen.  I can never get that 1997 scene of ED's Kristen telling Brady she is his new mommy out of my head.  

• Members

Haha... only in soap opera land can the kid whose diapers you changed grow up to become the love of your life 

Please register in order to view this content

And yeah, I'm a Lumi fan too. This was a long time coming and I'm glad that it happened. But at the same time I am a little excited to see what's going to happen when nuEJ shows up.

• Members

I feel like people should be WAY more creeped out by Kristen and Brady, but they aren't.  Marlena is Kristen's bff, so    I am also excited about nuEJ.  I just never liked EJami.  Sami should be with Lucas.  She was never meant to be with the Austins or EJ's of the world.  

• Members

During ED's first return as Kristen, when it was short-term and something of a ploy on her part, I liked Brady and Kristen. They had good chemistry; it was weird but it worked because it straddled a fine line between a scheme and some real passion and you could just enjoy a ride you knew was short-term.
When they started to want us to buy into it as a legitimate couple who is trying to make it for real and play them in stories over time is when they lost me. A fling? I was into it. A love story? no way. 

• Members

Agreed.  I liked them at first.  I thought it was a great revenge plot by Kristen and ED and EM had good chemistry.  SH and EM don't really have much chemistry and they don't make sense as a couple or a love story.  Kristen should be a villian, plotting revenge against John/Marlena for all eternity, not whining about a kid she knew when he was a toddler.  Brady is no prize, but there are better options for him.

• Members

Dramatically I hope that either Claire or John killed Charlie. I'd love for Sami to secretly know it's one of them and be protecting them. The tension that would cause with Belle and Marlena and the extended family would be nice, considering they are so quick to judge Sami when she does something wrong. Especially if it's Claire, I'd love to see where it takes Belle and Sami's relationship.

• Members

“As the great Whitney Houston said, ‘My name is not Susan...’”

Hat’s off to the scriptwriter.

Jackée’s delivery and facial expressions are A+.

All the soaps are bad, but only DAYS tries—and unlike GH, often succeeds—in entertaining.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Are Jack and Gwen kinda creepy to anyone else?  Their scenes are just weird. I could just be reading the room wrong, but they aren't hitting the father/daughter notes very well.

Also, WTH are Jarlena?  Just sleeping in?  Isn't Kristen worried about them walking into their own living room lol?  Or the other 40 people that live in Jarlena's penthouse?  It seems unnecessarily risky to go out of costume like that.