Days: April 2021 Discussion Thread

I may be the only that thinks CM is terrible as Jennifer. I loved her on ATWT, but she just seems awkward as Jennifer, or just didn't do any emotional scenes well. I miss MR in the role.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/28/2021 at 1:47 PM, te. said:

If they're going to keep Ava around for the long term I guess this is a good story as any to keep her from just being a talk-to to Tripp.

(Watch Ron kill her off next month)

I think Ava and Rafe have some chemistry but Nicole feels wasted. It's nice having her interact with them but I'm annoyed Eric remains in limbo. I'm torn on this. I see some potential. But I don't see any chemistry between Rafe and Nicole, personally. They work better as friends, which I'm glad the show finally remembered.

3 hours ago, KirkB said:

I may be the only that thinks CM is terrible as Jennifer. I loved her on ATWT, but she just seems awkward as Jennifer, or just didn't do any emotional scenes well. I miss MR in the role.

I can kinda see why. She may not be emotionally connected to the character yet. And it doesn't help she's just popping in and I believe by herself. It's awkward which leaves her looking awkward, IMO. lol.