Days: April 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They haven't said yet where Kristen sent Sarah.

3/18, 3/19, and 3/22, KristenAsSarah arranged for Xander to find her in a room with Rex.  She broke up with Xander to say she wanted to be with Rex.  Kristen texted Xander on Sarah's phone to says she was leaving town with Rex and don't contact her.  Rex was all happy that Sarah wanted him again. Then Kristen convinced a drugged RealSarah to agree to go into the steamer trunk, and then KristenAsSarah told Rex she was leaving town alone as she walked off alone with the trunk.  KristenAsSarah's final words to Rex were that she needed time alone and don't contact her.

3/29, KristenAsSusan wheeled the trunk into Jarlena's place, and KristenAsSusan told Marlena some convoluted story as to why the trunk was there. 

Nothing has been shown as to what happened in between.

Linsey Godfrey's final scenes on 3/29:
-Kristen remembering to herself what happened last week in a flashback.

-Xander having a drunken hallucination of Sarah.

Rex's final scenes on 3/22 were telling Kate and Roman that he and Sarah were leaving Salem together, and then he went to meet PersonHeBelievedToBeSarah, and she said she was leaving without him.  Rex left town alone and didn't bother to tell Kate and Roman that Sarah decided not to go with him.  Therefore nobody knows yet that Sarah is missing.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I'm guessing this means Linsey will be back eventually? People did speculate that she needed a break because of personal issues and it does seem a bit too consciously open-ended to have Sarah gone for good, though I guess they could recast.

• Members

Suzanne Rogers has been on leave for a while, but still listed as active in contract closing credits.  When she began her leave, they wrote it that Maggie had gone out of town to visit Summer (the retcon daughter). There was a phonecall to Maggie telling her that Sarah's wedding was cancelled.

Also ...  The previous "Salem day" lasted more than a week, so they are currently on the next "Salem day" after Sarah left.  So as far as everyone in Salem is concerned, "yesterday" was Sarah's wedding day, during which she dumped Xander and ran off with Rex.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I agree.  I am shocked the Hayes' or JA keep filming as well.  I am also surprised the DH's are so willing to film and make out with each other.  Meanwhile, on GH, Michael and Willow stand 10 feet apart talking about their feelings lol.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

Don't have much to say about the April Fool's episode. I didn't hate it, but, same as last year, I feel that it's just unnecessary.

Days is the only soap that pretty much since that hasn't changed since they came back from the shutdown. Honestly, I think that's very brave of them