Jump to content

Days: April 2021 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Don't have much to say about the April Fool's episode. I didn't hate it, but, same as last year, I feel that it's just unnecessary.

Days is the only soap that pretty much since that hasn't changed since they came back from the shutdown. Honestly, I think that's very brave of them

 

I agree that Days is the only soap that seems the same.  I do like everyone feels comfortable enough to continue interacting like they did pre-pandemic.

 

I may be a party of one and say I liked the April Fool's episode.  It's unnecessary, for sure, but I liked some of the nods to history (especially the Shawn/Jan, John/Sami stuff).  It's silly and low brow, but I enjoyed it.  The only part I disliked was the Steve/Kayla stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That April Fool's episode made we want to hide in shame for watching it; poor Carolyn Culliton gets most of these one off fantasy scripts.  I wouldn't want any credit.  Baaaaad, gurl.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

What's with Nicole's hair and makeup today? They made her look like Ariana Grande

Nicole looked so bad. That hair, that makeup

.

Edited by victoria foxton
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Nicole looked so bad. That hair, that make up.

Yeah, it's like they tried to make her look younger but they messed up lol

 

I thought it was a pretty good episode overall though. I don't, for a second, think that Tripp is guilty and Mike Manning deserves an Emmy for sure

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AbcNbc247 said:

Yeah, it's like they tried to make her look younger but they messed up lol

 

I thought it was a pretty good episode overall though. I don't, for a second, think that Tripp is guilty and Mike Manning deserves an Emmy for sure

He does for sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The less said about the April Fool's episode, the better. Same with Nicole's hair today.

 

Did we know Michael Lowry was joining DAYS as a doctor or is he just a day player? I was surprised to see him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2021 at 12:02 AM, RavenWhitney said:

That April Fool's episode made we want to hide in shame for watching it; poor Carolyn Culliton gets most of these one off fantasy scripts.  I wouldn't want any credit.  Baaaaad, gurl.

 

It's supposed to be "bad". LOL. I thought it was great. To each their own. It was better than a lot of actual episodes they shovel out.

On 4/1/2021 at 6:06 PM, janea4old said:

Wally tweeted a pic of him and Judi, and Suzanne was in the background, but I'm not sure if this an a new or an old pic.

 

Ahh, ok. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2021 at 9:15 PM, AlexElizabeth said:

Did we know Michael Lowry was joining DAYS as a doctor or is he just a day player? I was surprised to see him.

It was announced only a few days before he aired

Link to post
Share on other sites

This Claire doesn’t seem like she’d set someone on fire (twice), true.

 

They are doing a decent job moving Chanel around town. If this were Y&R, she’d still be in Devon’s apartment.
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

 

 

They are doing a decent job moving Chanel around town. If this were Y&R, she’d still be in Devon’s apartment.
 

 

Chanel's interacting with a drunken Xander. At the tiny park bench. I wasn't expecting that.

Edited by victoria foxton
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

This Claire doesn’t seem like she’d set someone on fire (twice), true.

 

They are doing a decent job moving Chanel around town. If this were Y&R, she’d still be in Devon’s apartment.
 

 

 

 so true

Link to post
Share on other sites

Are they really going to go there with Xander and Chanel?

 

And the more I think about Abby and the way that she's been lately, the more I think that isn't really Abby, and that another alter came out somehow.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Community Activity

    1. 46

      GH: John Reilly Tribute Episode

    2. 80

      Eurovision Song Contest 2021

    3. 623

      Dynasty: Discussion Thread

    4. 3,176

      Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy