Days: April 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or were Tripp and Ben giving off an inappropriate sexual chemistry? Ben sparks more with Tripp than Ciara.

I was thinking the same thing. Looks like Gwen is going to have to pay off the doctor that treated her.  Days replayed Gwen's tumble down the D stairs twice. Looks like someone made an editing mistake.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

I was actually surprised that they took the story in this direction. I really did think that the baby was going to be born, or turn out to be the Stefano clone.

Oh it definitely wasn't inappropriate 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

They did the Reva/Annie story almost 10 years ago with Jenn/Nicole, too.

I haven’t seen today’s show yet, but Wednesday and Thursday were the best episodes they’ve put out in ages. Things were actually happening, which made me be able to handle Nicole/Rafe/Ava and Kristen.  The show has been going through a pretty low period for me since Gwen’s secret was revealed and Charlie got murdered (since then we’ve had to endure Cin 24/7 ahhhhhhhhhhh lol), so here’s to hoping it’s about to rebound.

• Members

Why is Tripp feeling sorry for a serial killer? Ridiculous!

RSW has chemistry with all the men. It oozes out. He and Jake and the garage scenes were pure Por.... Nooooooooo

Please register in order to view this content

Pure flirtation between Tripp and Ben. And why was the camera focusing underneath the table?

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Next up....Kristin impersonates Victor with a "Victor mask!"  lol

I tend to cut RC some slack because I know he's a true soap fan, but all this mask wearing is just lazy writing at this point.

Seeing that short phone conversation between Jack and Jennifer reminded me how much I miss CM in the role. What did they do? Have her film twenty phone scenes in one day.

• Members

I still don't understand why they wrote her out. Money, I guess.

I would have understood if they had brought Missy back soon after - I would have been disappointed but I would have understood.
This weird phone thing is a bit dumb though. If she is still in then use her.