Days: April 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

YEP, lol. And it didn't work.

Ben should be leaving and Ciara and Theo should be staying. It's time to let Ben goooooo and pairing him with Claire would have never worked with ORK in the role (not that it would work now either).

Edited by KMan101

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually don't mind Jan as Charlie's killer. But the execution has been awful. At least it gives a long neglected Belle a story. Not that i particularly care about her.  Days trying to make Ava & Rafe happened. Is pure torture to watch.  I'm enjoying Ben losing Ciara. The Cin stans over on Twitter are not pleased. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Today it looked like Marlena was finally going gray. If you ask me, it looked pretty good on her.

Absolutely. The only thing they could really do for Ben at the moment is the pairing with Claire, and even that seems a little forced.

Ben was a selfish POS today. Even worse then he usually is lol. He was definitely thinking only about his needs and not Ciara's. And if he loved Ciara as much as he says he does, wouldn't he follow her to South Africa? 

I see a little, but there pairing does seem a little forced. I think the character of Ben could use a rest.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I assumed they would drag out the reveal of Jan as the murder a little longer?  Maybe have the John stuff drag out longer?  Make him have to make a statement against Belle?  Have Belle blame Sami longer?  And then do the reveal.  So weirdly paced and it's not really a bad story.

Ben continues to be a psychopath.  I have no sympathy for him and trying to rope Claire into it?  No.

Re:  Theo.  It's not the best look for him, but I understand it.  Ciara wants out and it's clear Ben will not give her space in Salem.  Plus, now Hope will be there too.  Honestly, there really is no guarantee Ciara will ever get her memories back (we know she will), but John never did lol.  Should she put her entire life on hold?  I would have gave it a couple of months at least, but whatever.

Rafe/Ava don't bother me, but is Ava a master chef or something?  She's always cooking lol.  I get it's the only set they have, but Ava's presence continues to be weird on the canvas.

I love Jan!  Can we keep her and not Kristen?  

I am pretty sure it was the lighting, but it did look gray.  She and John looked like they had matching hair colors

• Members

The first shot was fired in the Ava/Rafe/Nicole triangle today. I'm indifferent to it. I don't mind it really and it's good to see Nicole doing something with her personal life instead of just waiting around for Eric.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I thought today was pretty good.  Sami was hilarious with Belle/Jarlena and Lumi/Chloe.  It's true Sami would never set up someone as lame as Belle for murder lol.  Also, one of my biggest pet peeves is when they bring up Sami selling Belle on the black market.  I know it happened, but with SORAS was Sami 5 years old?

Not to harp on Ava's cooking again, but weren't Rafe and Ava eating what looked like dinner in yesterday's show, but it's apparently morning in Salem?  Whatever, show.  Ava and Rafe actually don't bother me.  Seems like a waste of TB though.

Bye Ciara!  Spend all the time you need in Africa!!!!!

• Members

With the inevitable cast purging that happens annually after a DAYS renewal (IF it gets renewed), I hope they don't turn to the usual suspects this time around (Belle, Shawn, Philip, Chloe, Lucas).  I'm perplexed why they brought back Rafe in the first place. Ditto Ava. And hell, Nicole can be rested. That whole trio can go. Meanwhile, I do NOT get the appeal of Jake and his only redeeming quality in my eyes is giving Kate a storyline.  And if you're insistent on saddling Brady with Kristen, then rest both characters for at least a year, and then bring Brady back without his crazy babymama. 

• Members

She was supposed to be.  They haven't explained it yet.  Probably has to do with the doctor Michael Lowry was playing, but I have no idea.  That's why Belle didn't immediately jump to the Jan conclusion and accused Sami of setting her up instead.