Days September 28-October 2

Kayla relay good news to Steve. Allie and Tripp have an interesting encounter. Melinda grills Eli as she builds a case against Kristen.

Philip's welcome home dinner takes a surprising turn. Jan files a complaint with Shawn. Steve questions Tripp's involvement with Allie. Allie confides in Nicole about meeting Tripp in London.

Sarah lays into Xander for his role in Philip's arrest. Belle comes to Philip's aid. Kristen tells Brady they need to flee Salem. Ben and Hope track down Vincent.

Eli warns Lani her past actions may come back to haunt her. Kate offers to keep an eye on Jake for Chad. Abe unwittingly tips off Melinda. Kristen asks Marlena for a special request.

Melinda puts Eli in a tough spot. Ben and Vincent have a heated encounter. Steve wants to know if Tripp is the father of Allie's baby. Allie has a horrific realization.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

these dumb stories. And then they're gonna bring back some dayplayer that was on 1 episode, and he'll be the rapist. Or, Alli was drugged and kidnapped by Rolf and impregnated w/ Stephano's spawn. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Even though a date rape story makes sense, given Allie's ambivalence about her baby and her reluctance to talk about the father, I still wish we weren't going there. Agreed that they probably won't make Tripp a rapist. I've seen speculation that Allie's baby-daddy might actually be Evan. 

• Members

I was interested in the idea of Tripp being Allie's baby daddy after a one-night stand or something, but I don't love the date rape angle. Why bring Tripp back just to make him a rapist?

Bet Ben won't get in trouble for threatening to kill someone in front of a room full of cops. Meanwhile, Phillip is getting arrested for threatening Jan.

• Members

Exactly.

It's sad because some fans on Twitter seem to hope/think it's an actual 'rape' story. They get mad when we call it what it is.

It's not. It's Ron. Tripp will be a red herring. Allie will be wrong. They'll end up bonding ... I'd love to be wrong and they just flat out say he date raped her.  But they won't.