Days: August 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Our buddy Will was smirking again when there was no need for him to smirk. I'm still enjoying the Allie's baby storyline, even though some of the acting could be a lot better. 

Also I would enjoy the Eve/Ben storyline a lot more if we didn't already know that in the end Ben will turn out to be the hero and Eve as a character will be destroyed even more.

• Members

I just wanted to say that I'm appreciating how the show is using a more experimental style for the direction of the Ben/Eve scenes. Those experiments don't always work--case in point, the weird background music that was playing in one scene, which got even weirder when Eve started commenting on it and said was an unfinished song that Paige composed. But I still like that they're making an effort to try something different. 

• Members

When Allie said she wasn’t signing the papers and Sonny looked at Will, why was Will smiling about that? I immediately thought about you guys on this board, someone should have called him out on that it completely took me out of the story smh

Chloe saying she couldn’t imagine Eve being the one who blew up the church, then casually remembering more and more odd things about Eve through the whole episode with each passing scene had me rolling my eyes but I love seeing Nadia on my screen

• Members

No shade on VK or RSW but after filming this story then being taken off contract to just sure up the renewal I would have been bye bitches . Days could then bring back Tripp, Joey & Stephanie.

I do wonder if story helped VK decide to walk

I'm sorry but really why would Eve want to spend time with the very person who killed her daughter? Just to program him to kill again? So Eve is OK with Ben killing Ciara? What would have been more realistic is paying someone to mess with Ben's meds. Eve is Ruined.

Edited by John

• Members

Honestly, it’s worth it just to look at him. Not ridiculous at all.

You know, KA is 56 damn years old. It’s past time she stopped rolling her eyes about playing a grandmother. That ship done sailed.

Yep. As everyone knows, I complain about Chandler Massey’s smirking and smiling all the time — and he ruined that moment today. He’s become a rotten actor. 

He also played the entire scene when Sonny was angry all wrong — just standing there like a sullen little puppy. Was he supposed to be afraid of Sami?  Between him and Freddie Smith’s rotten scenery chewing....UGH.

• Members

So Allie says she's not signing the papers and WIll literally has the biggest smile on his face, jesus christ. Killed that moment dead.

Still loving Lumi.

Any idea if Chloe is going to make her way back to Salem after all the upcoming exits?