Days: August 2020 Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

To soon to tell. I thought she held her own in her scenes with Allie and Sami, but she did seem a little like a different character.

Exactly. I'll give Isabel Durant a few more days before I make any real judgments, but I do wish the directors had encouraged her to watch some clips of ORK's performance, just so she could get some of the character's vibe at first. Obviously, there will be a transition any time you change actors, but the show could have done a little more to help ease that transition. 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, prefab1 said:

Exactly. I'll give Isabel Durant a few more days before I make any real judgments, but I do wish the directors had encouraged her to watch some clips of ORK's performance, just so she could get some of the character's vibe at first. Obviously, there will be a transition any time you change actors, but the show could have done a little more to help ease that transition. 

They could have encouraged her to do that, but then again they could also encourage her to make the character her own.  Look at Kate Mansi and Marci Miller, sometimes it felt like they were two different characters too.

3 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

Happy that Shawn and Belle are sticking around for a bit. Now give them a story.

So am I. They need to be on the canvas, same goes for Philip and Chloe.

1 minute ago, AbcNbc247 said:

So am I. They need to be on the canvas, same goes for Philip and Chloe.

I'm wondering if Chloe was just a one off? It's time to get her back to Salem long term before Nadia gets pregnant yet again lol.

6 hours ago, Antoyne said:

I'm wondering if Chloe was just a one off? It's time to get her back to Salem long term before Nadia gets pregnant yet again lol.

Chloe will be back soon

10 hours ago, prefab1 said:

First impressions of nu-Claire: she seems like a pretty good actress, but she also seems to have retained almost none of the original Claire's personality traits. Which is pretty jarring since we just saw ORK onscreen two days ago.

I agree. Completely different— too different. Every aspect of original Claire’s personality was missing. Not a fan. 

10 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

They could have encouraged her to do that, but then again they could also encourage her to make the character her own.  Look at Kate Mansi and Marci Miller, sometimes it felt like they were two different characters too.

I can’t explain it. Mansi and Miller approached Abby differently, but I still knew it was Abby. nuClaire just doesn’t feel like Claire.

8 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

I agree. Completely different— too different. Every aspect of original Claire’s personality was missing. Not a fan. 

I can’t explain it. Mansi and Miller approached Abby differently, but I still knew it was Abby. nuClaire just doesn’t feel like Claire.

She totally feels like a brand new character entirely.

Posted (edited)

Yes, Ciara yes. By all means, wear a scarf around your neck in front of your serial killer husband. Girl is a total genius. 

Edited by AbcNbc247
11 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Yes, Ciara yes. By all means, wear a scarf around your neck in front of your serial killer husband. Girl is a total genius. 

He’s CHANGED.