Days: August 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Some really good acting today, especially in that scene with Sami and Justin, but also (surprisingly) in the Ben-Ciara scenes. And I love that the show is finally writing Nicole as a s***-stirrer again. I was afraid that marriage to Saint Eric had permanently turned her into a Stepford Wife. 

• Members

Am I the only one who wants Ben to kill Ciara; she totally deserves what he's about to do. I don't think Ron intended for fans to wish Ben finally gets someone who is stupid enough to bring it on.  Bye Ciara. Maybe Paige can teach you how to move your brains from your boobs to your head. LOL. And why does the costume designer dress Ciara like she's Adrienne Barbeau on Maude?

• Members

I just like the novel sensation of actually not knowing where this story is headed. Like, normally, you wouldn't break up a hot young couple with a rabid fanbase by having one partner strangle the other to death. But it seems like Ron might actually be willing to go there. 

I also like how Ciara, who at this point has spent years defending Ben and downplaying the severity of his actions, was finally genuinely upset when he took her to the murder scene and forced her to realize exactly what he'd done to Paige. I like to think this is the show's way of saying sorry for writing such a glib "redemption" story for Ben. 

• Members

I'm so glad they brought on ghost Paige to hate on Eve and defend Ben.

Please register in order to view this content

I feel like the show just realized that VK has boobs? The cleavage is getting a bit ridiculous I actually thought yesterday's Ben/Ciara scenes were pretty interesting. Ciara finally seemed fearful of Ben. I'm to the point where I'd actually be happy if Ben killed her, but I'm sure that won't happen.

Hope and Rafe... pass!

• Members

I think the actresses have a lot of say in their wardrobe.  CB and Vk are always dressed on the sexy side even when it doesn't fit the character or situation. Compare that to Kate Mansi or ORK who were always dressed on the  more conservative side.  I definitely think it's more of a personal choice than a creative one with Ciara.