Days: August 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I like that they remembered the Eve/Claire relationship. I hope that they keep playing that up as part of the storyline. Kassie makes the storyline watchable.

Tripp and Will. They would have made a good looking couple.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Still don’t like any-Claire. I know it’s somewhat rare to have instant chemistry with new costars when you step into a role, but I just don’t see Claire even with her now interacting with the cast. She kept zero essence of Olivia’s Claire. She so far just comes off as a boring bland pretty blonde girl.

Kassie is literally the only saving grace of this storyline. Speaking of, I still can't believe they've made Eve the bad guy for wanting revenge on the guy who killed her daughter less than a decade ago and got released because therapy somehow cured him in a few years, and gets to have a happy life like none of it happened.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Agree with all of this.

The actress playing Claire is attractive, yet I don’t like her looks. LOL Maybe it’s the way her hair is styled. She just doesn’t belong in Salem, and she definitely isn’t Claire.

It’s just pathetic to have Eve return even angrier and more evil than before, and it does look worse because of the constant Ben rehab.

There’s also a danger of these Ben/Ciara scenes getting tired. I think they’re already repetitive.