Days: August 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Angry Sonny was so bad, but honestly, Will was no better.

The writing for these two is awful, and these two never fail to live down to it. Why should we give a damn about them as parents of one kid let alone two?  The storyline is bad, the writing is bad, and the acting is horrific.

• Members

Yeah, this Allie's baby storyline started strong, but is quickly spiraling down the drain. All it's making me do is hate Allie, who now seems to be withholding her baby from Will out of spite because he didn't tell her that their mom talked to Rafe about the adoption. I still can't believe that Allie is supposed to be 22, because she acts like a middle schooler. 

• Members

"You don't look old enough to be a grandpa. Although with all that plastic surgery, you DO look old enough to be a grandma."

Speaking of Roman, I think the show has found the perfect way to avoid shooting love scenes while the pandemic is still raging. As soon as two characters are about to get hot and heavy, just have Roman walk in and interrupt them with his boring stories about fishing trips. 

• Members

Yeah, it's a bit odd since I don't really understand how her pregnancy was such a huge deal then. I'd get it if she had just turned 18 and out of high school, but she's in her 20s? Yes, 22 is still young to have a kid, but not THAT young. It would make more sense if she was closer to Sami's age when she had Will.