Days: August 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, victoria foxton said:

The thespians of our generation. Were making so many stupid faces. 🤣 A righteous Sonny 🐻 was more unbearable than usual. 

117130700_3120192898207176_3826103600727619562_n.jpg

This face would have worked if Will had more attitude and was like "Heifer, I don't care if you are mad. Stay mad."

36 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

DAYS still does those old-school, long love scenes set to cheesy ballads. It’s sort of a nice anachronism.

But that song was dreadful. 

30 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

But that song was dreadful. 

Terrible song. Was that an original? Still it reminded me of something you might see/hear in the ‘80s.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

The thespians of our generation. Were making so many stupid faces. 🤣 A righteous Sonny 🐻 was more unbearable than usual. 

117384138_3120176524875480_6883520156395417176_n.jpg

Will: Geez Sonny! You're such a drama queen!

I have some eppys on DVR and missed the last couple of episodes. Will should've stayed with Paul. I hate him with righteous Sonny. I wish Will would throw Sonny to the curb  before he leaves.

Edited by Soapsuds
37 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Will should've stayed with Paul. I hate him with righteous Sonny.

Absolutely. They were great and the chemistry was off the charts. I felt even Sonny was written better when Will and Paul were together.

Posted (edited)

Awesome Sami/Allie scenes today. That's the way that they should be written; somewhat at odds but still loving and caring about each other like family should.

Edited by AbcNbc247
6 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Awesome Sami/Allie scenes today. That's the way that they should be written; somewhat at odds but still loving and caring about each other like family should.

I really hope Allie sticks around...she's very good!

Posted (edited)

Whoever had the brilliant idea of putting Jack and Jen in those scenes with Gwen deserves a raise. They were the funniest parts of a very entertaining episode today. 

Days_of_our_Lives_8-11-20_Full_episode_DOOL_11th_August_2020_FULL_HD.gif

Edited by prefab1
Added GIF
23 hours ago, prefab1 said:

Whoever had the brilliant idea of putting Jack and Jen in those scenes with Gwen deserves a raise. They were the funniest parts of a very entertaining episode today. 

Days_of_our_Lives_8-11-20_Full_episode_DOOL_11th_August_2020_FULL_HD.gif

Jack and Jen were perfect in that scene. I’m loving have Gwen around. This is how you introduce a new character and not have them

devour the show.

First impressions of nu-Claire: she seems like a pretty good actress, but she also seems to have retained almost none of the original Claire's personality traits. Which is pretty jarring since we just saw ORK onscreen two days ago.

1 minute ago, prefab1 said:

First impressions of nu-Claire: she seems like a pretty good actress, but she also seems to have retained almost none of the original Claire's personality traits. Which is pretty jarring since we just saw ORK onscreen two days ago.

I'm not a fan. I feel zero connection to her. Feels like a brand new character with the same relatives.

2 minutes ago, prefab1 said:

I haven't seen her yet. Shame. ORK really brings a lot of quirks to Claire and plays her insecurities well. 

Did we need a Claire recast? Couldn't we have kept Allie? 

5 minutes ago, prefab1 said:

To soon to tell. I thought she held her own in her scenes with Allie and Sami, but she did seem a little like a different character.

2 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Did we need a Claire recast? Couldn't we have kept Allie? 

I think it was her own decision to leave. 

Allie is leaving? I hope not. She's been really bratty lately with Sami, but I think she's doing a really good job.