Days: August 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Instead of Resting Hope as Days planned before KA quit, I would have rested Ciara & Ben. Given their story now I dont see how either can stay in Salem at this time. Maybe they go off to get Ben treatment and are gone 4-6 months. Then revisit having them come home

With Allie, Claire & now Tripp that can be the young scene for a bit They could also recast Theo & Joey too. Where is Phillips kid with Mimi

Edited by John

• Members

I kind of love the way they're stretching out the narrative suspense with the Ciara/Ben thing. It's classic soap storytelling, and it gets me eagerly looking forward to the next episode. The Gabi/Gwen rivalry is also great, and for once I loved a scene with Eric. Great character stuff and use of history in those Sami/Eric/Nicole courtroom scenes. 

• Members

I guess the streak of great episodes couldn't last. All I was thinking when I was watching today's episode is how offensive it would have been if this had actually been how they wrote out Rafe and Gabi for good--getting rid of a Hispanic family that's been on the show for over a decade by suddenly saying that their criminal father is wanted by the mafia, so they all have to suddenly go into hiding in Mexico. 

• Members

Chad kissing Will on the forehead will never get old.

It's little things like that, that not only establish character but also build relationships between characters and build chemistry between actors.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

You’re right about that, but did you notice how Chandler and Freddie grinned through those scenes, including when they talked about Ari being in danger? Once again, their pathetic, selfish acting ruined the scenes. 

If they ever bring back these characters, I hope both are recast.