LATEST RATINGS: April 27 - May 1, 2020

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Was this for Katherine week on Y&R? It’s amazing that even for repeats they’re still #1 lol. I don’t expect every week to be that high but that is pretty impressive for such old repeats. Speaks to why they should be streaming this. 

• Members

Kay's intervention pt 1 was the highest of the week followed by Kay vs Marge. Reruns of YR and still GH nor Days can overtake it.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

So much for those that thought fans would flock to GH or DAYS once the CBS soaps started airing repeats. 

Looks like the age of the repeat didn't have much effect on the ratings. The 1990s episode performed well in comparison to the other episodes. Would be interesting to see how this weeks' episodes perform considering they chose much older episodes than last week. 

I'm curious as to why BB only has figures for two days.

• Members

I believe the other days were B&B specials about a remote shoot. So I suppose they don't factor into the seasonal ratings somehow?

2 million+ viewers for a week of repeats is nothing to sneeze at, good for Y&R and B&B.

• Members

Interesting that Wednesday's Y&R is the only one above a 2.0.  That was the only repeat that was a continuation.  They should consider showing whole week chunks of stories to keep viewers in.

I also wonder how the massive preemptions in major markets are affecting them.  In the tri-state area Y&R gets a double whammy daily with Cuomo and Murphy. Sometimes it starts 20 minutes in, shows 10 minutes, and gets preempted again. B&B is 50/50 whether you get it, but when you do, it's usually complete. GH is on most days. Not sure what NBC does.

• Members

They usually cut Cuomo off about 20 minutes into DAYS everyday, but when Murphy decides to speak early they'll just cut off Cuomo and put him on. As a result, you miss DAYS sometimes.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

They had a nice jump those two weeks at the height of this pandemic lockdown, but it's gradually dropping down to pre-lockdown averages. I know that last three weeks don't include the L+7 yet but the live numbers for those three weeks have dropped continually. 

• Errol unpinned this topic