Days: April 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lol lord.

I'm still waiting for his Possession nod at Halloween. Maybe that plays into it? LORD I'M GIVING HIM IDEAS. But the original "Queen of the Night" led to Marlena being possessed ... and I'm questioning some of the dialogue between Jarlena so ... yikes?

Edited by KMan101

• Members

LOL yep.

I know Ron has to be itching to do it so I keep bracing myself. How he's held off for three years shocks me (unless he has proposed it and it's been nixed but considering it's still one of the most talked about stories, you know his ass is all over that)

During Stevano's microchip removal surgery. The microchip activated into self destruct mode. It was bad enough the OR. Is a cheap looking small hospital room. All the bad camp made me laugh. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

John: "Marlena - what are you doing in the bathroom for so long, it's been hours!"

Marlena (in the blue room in front of a full body mirror): "I'll be right out ~ ~ aaaaah, yesssssss, my Queen of the night you and I are finally the same. Ooooooohhhhhhhhh......................... "

(Vision of RealMarlena inside the mirror): HELP JOHN! HELP MEEEEE! *bangs on the mirror trying to get out*

I should be hired as a script breakdown writer on DAYS.

Edited by te.

• Members

Did I mention that Marlena-O would be dressed in all black/red to represent the newly found EVILNESS in her and MirrorMarlena would be dressed in white with badly CGI'd flames as background everytime she showed up in the mirror?

• Members

I will say this: how come all of these brainwashed people in Salem aren't permanent residents at a psychiatric hospital?

I mean, I know the budget is tight and [!@#$%^&*] building a new set isn't cheap, but still. Hope, Steve, John should all be mental cases with all the brainwashing going on.

• Members

Although I definitely appreciate the many references to such things as Maison Blance, Queen of the Night, Possession, Lady in a Cage, etc. as it is nice for a soap to reference and/or utilize its history, I have a distinct feeling Ron hasn't read up much on anything before 1994. 

Meanwhile, if Marlenano is spending a lot of time in the bathroom, John better check to see where she's hiding her dildo cuz Marlenano will be spending A LOT of time staring in the mirror.