Days: April 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

Posts from 4/1 in the March 2020 thread have now been merged into the April 2020 thread.

----

Only 29 minutes of "DAYS" was aired here in NY. But even that was too much. I could barely stomach any of it. It was just utter garbage. The acting was horrid and the camp was just ridiculous. It's like the actors were told to recite their lines and not even attempt to act anything out despite it being a standalone non-canon episode.

To truly produce this concept they should have made it clear from the outset that it was a standalone. They should have written the script where it was the worst nightmares of whoever was dealing with each mess of their lives, whether it was Nicole, Ben, Sonny/Will, Eric, or whomever. Hell, even show scenes as if they were flashbacks or dream sequences. SOMETHING!!! Otherwise, it looked like a regular episode to anyone who just happened to tune in with some of the worst acting I've ever seen from people I know have some talent in them. Just WOW. What a bad episode.

• Members

Everything in this episode was fun enough... except Ben and Ciara. Even their April Fools stuff felt out of place with the rest of the episode. Boring.

I love Leo. "I'm BAAAACK bitches!" Yes. Will and Leo have more chemistry than Will and Sonny

Please register in order to view this content

I did crack up at Sheila and Daniel being married. I also appreciated that Nicole didn't seem excited about Daniel being back. I didn't mind seeing him... just this once.

• Members

Ok so that was a hot ass mess but the bit near the end with Lani/Eli/Sheila/Daniel/Abe had rotflmao!  Omg.

But with Stevano, it feels like most days' "Days" could be April Fools, lol.

But I totally agree with Errol that this episode was framed terribly.  Even though Sheila's baby was the through-line, this was sloppy af.