Y&R to air classic episodes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Amelia Heinle does not get any favours in the writing or directing department. I think she's capable, but they just write the character so poorly. Even LLB put more effort into Christine in her later years on the show.

Edited by StepBack

• Members

The attic fight

Please register in order to view this content

Whoever decided to air the classics should get a raise with all the people working from home and getting to relive some of these classics. I also loved the music they used in that scene when Nikki leave with Victor alone just before the epic fight. I want them to do the episode where Jill crashes Kay's party too. I think Jess won the Emmy for that episode. Maybe another theme is Emmy winning episodes.

Edited by StepBack

• Members

Finally a Victor and Nikki wedding but honestly I would have rather seen their first wedding. This wedding was just meh. Ashley's hair was cringe. Also what always made me cringe about Ashley is how she is always pining for Victor. WHY she ever loved him more than once I can't even comprehend. But yea throughout all the years of Ashley and all the actresses who played her, it didnt matter which actress was playing her at the time.....every time that Ashley was fawning all over Victor always makes my stomach turn. I dont mind Nikki loving him but for some reason him and Ashley always rubs me the wrong way. Also Heather Thom looks awful as a full fledged blonde. Highlights look fine on her but total platinum blonde is terrible on her

Does anyone know how many times Victor and Nikki have been married to each other? If I were to take a guess I'm going to say 5 times lol

I love Allstate commericals too! I love Dennis's voice. Sexy as hell!

I think I have the unpopular opinion. I cant stand Heather Thom I think she is a horrible actress I have never liked her and I find her obnoxious lol. I like Amelia. I wouldnt say I love Amelia, but I like her. I think she makes a likable Victoria. I never liked Victoria when HT played her. I didnt even love to hate her, I just hated her lol

Edited by Michele Soap Writer

• Members

JW won Lead Actress in 1997; I think she submitted episodes where Jill was a suspect in Victor's shooting. The Chancellor estate party was September 1998. Jeanne Cooper got a Lead Actress nomination in 1999 for the Chancellor estate battle story.

Victor and Nikki had four weddings that I remember: Colonnade Room 1984, Genoa City Memorial Hospital 1998, Colonnade Room 2002, Newman Ranch 2013.

• Members

The bad thing about it is that for Heinle’s first year she did try and was given some meaty material but by the time Latham took over we had Victoria’s sudden transition to sanithood for a hot minute. I can understand that Heinle was not entirely suited for what HT Victoria’s role meant but that didn’t also mean turning her into a complete pea brain who pops babies every few years. The other weird thing is Heinle has completely proven she can be icy and cool yet the writing still wants us to believe she’s a beloved heroine. It’s a combination of both, although why Heinle hasn’t been replaced so long ago is a mystery even to Heinle herself LOL.

• Members

I see. I was surprised to see Casey. I remember Roberta Leighton was brought on when Nikki was shot by Veronica but didn’t remember that scene. Weird she was asked just for this brief telephone scene.

I liked the Judge Jennings. He was recurring for years. I miss that. When we had some familiar faces in some minor roles : DA Glenn Richards, Judge Jennings, Dr. Reese Walker, Dr. Nora Thompson...

• Members

That's what I've been saying for years. AH can do icy and did her first year...like when she called out Brad and Sharon once she saw them. She was also good at it during Sussman's last run and the start of Mal Young.

Also...from Friday...mmmmmm...HT Victoria...