Y&R to air classic episodes

• Members

Great point!

(Oh and for some reason I've never been a fan of Bibel's...

Please register in order to view this content

)

I was not aware of Alec Baldwin's podcast with PB, I'll check it out.

Edited by Aback

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Here's the link https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/heresthething/episodes/peter-bergman-king-soaps 

There is a very funny part where they talk about saying the name of their shows in French so that nobody knows they're referring to being on a soap, and PB starts referring to it as Les Feux de l'amour

• Members

Illinois governor does his usually at 3pm-ish which used to be Jeopardy so the local affiliate switched Dr. Phil to 3pm and Jeopardy to 4pm since people were upset Jeopardy got interrupted.  They can also catch Dr. Phil at 11am on a sister station (this is an NBC station).

• Members

I still think it's funny that Esther the maid came as a maid. As well as the idea that both Esther and Mamie abandoned their respective kitchens to attend the ball. Ryan is so impressed the ball is so fancy, but every housekeeper, chef, and waiter in town is on the guest list.

• Members

OMG EVERYDAY the Philadelphia mayor with the NJ Governor cuts into Y&R halfway through and takes up the entire second half of the show EVERYDAY! Its so freaking annoying and unnecessary! GRRRRRRR!!!!

Anyway, thanks soapsuds for posting the ep as I missed it today and my dvr did not record it. I dont understand why most of the couples did NOT have costumes that go together? That makes no sense! Paul's costume was the most annoying one.

I completely FORGOT ABOUT LYNN! OMG she was in love with Paul for YEARS! They never did get together not even a fling, did they? Its weird I actually dont remember this ball AT ALL for some reason even though I watched Y&R back then regularly.

Nate didn't die until 96? I thought he had died way before that. Did Olivia get together with Malcolm before he died, then? Cause I felt like Malcolm and Olivia were together way before 96

So happy to see Jess Walton now as Jill. She was back then and still is FABULOUS! The former Jill from that episode from the 80's where she gets shot was god awful

I live outside Philadelphia. Its out of control with them coming on EVERYDAY! Once or twice a week TOPS is more than enough. The gov of NJ looks like he's a nice guy but honestly I hate him for doing this everyday. They should do it at least during the time the news is on, take up the whole news hour, not cut into other shows!

• Members

It's nice to remember when Victor was still likeable in his own grumpy pants way and not played out. Loved Victor's "she's a breath of fresh air" about Drucilla. Victoria Rowell. Kristoff St. John. Tonya Lee Williams. Tricia Cast. Jeanne Cooper. Jill the town pariah and Jess looking amazing. 

Traci and Brad. Brenda Epperson. Veronica Redd.  Still annoyed they killed John Abbott.

Heather Tom  Just makes me even more mad that we have wet drip Heinle in the role.

Edited by KMan101