Y&R to air classic episodes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Man this makes me sad at how good the show was compared to now.  I'll take reruns all week long.  Tuned in today just to see the classic episodes.  I would love it if ratings went up on Fridays.  I know people love Eric but it's shocking to me how much worse his accent is now than back then.  His accent more pronounced as time progresses.  His accent now on Y&R is more pronounced than it was on Rat Patrol.  

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

That's too bad because it is KSJ and Drucilla...and I always thought John Abbott was so handsome.  Classic scheming Jill, and I totally forgot about Brent Davis.  Jill gets preg before John got the vasectomy.  

• Members

It’s on now thankfully so taking a break to watch. Will go back to work when the NJ press conference breaks in and hope to find some place else to watch the rest of the episode.

KSJ was so freakin’ hot. He got overshadowed by Shemar.

• Members

I think almost every Black soap actor in the 1990s got overshadowed by Shemar. What happened to the careers of Dondre T. Whitfield, Monti Sharp, Keith Hamilton Cobb, Kevin Mambo, Peter Parros, Jason George. None of them really had the same degree of daytime and post-daytime success as Shemar.

• Members

Jason George kind of did. He's been in several things including several seasons of Greys Anatomy. But I see what you're saying. Shemar has to be in his 50's by now but he looks no older than 40

AHHHHHH!!!! I live outside of Philadelphia and for the 4th DAY IN A ROW they cut out the last half of Y&R for this ridiculous press conference. This is so unnecessary everyday!