Y&R to air classic episodes

• Members

Yup! Billy should only be about 27 and instead he's like what, 40? I hate when they massively age kids. Like Summer. Shouldnt she be around the same age as Faith? It frustrates me because then you have these characters that are grown adults that really should be like 12 and their parents only look like they're about 5 years older than them

Wow, i remember Victor and Nikki being off and on so many times but I dont recall them not being officially together at all for an entire decade! They must have had many brief flings during the decade then

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That episode was really great. It’s crazy to see how checked in Eric was back then. I felt so bad for Jack.

Dru and Neil was great as well. 

I actually felt bad for both John and Jill, and Jess looked amazing.

• Webmaster

Just seeing how two "classic" episodes have aired, both in April, and this discussion thread has more views and comments than the entirety of Y&R's original episodes thread for April. Either we are a group of old timers feeling nostalgic, or Y&R isn't that interesting to many of you these days. 

• Members

And so when they actually DID get back together, no one was annoyed or bored or blah about it. They’d been waiting to scratch that itch for a decade, so the audience was ready to see this develop. That is literally what soap opera can do that no other form of entertainment can do. Why do these people running these shows not see this and capitalize on it?

• Members

I didn’t grow up on Y&R and was only 4 when this episode aired so I absolutely loved it and any classic episode. I didn’t start watching Y&R until about 15 years ago so I love seeing the vets back in some of their glory days.

I would’ve loved to see this in real time. I had no idea they were apart so long because since I’ve been watching, they’ll be apart for a few months or something and then get back together. I was so annoyed when Nikki married Jack, whom I much prefer her with, and immediately left after the wedding to go find Victor.

• Members

I watched the classic episode tonight and it was an absolute treat. Victor, Nikki, Jill, Dru, John, Neil, Jack...Miguel!!! This episode showed the best of soap opera. What a soap can be and what it should be. The production values were top notch.   The writing was par none. The dialogue was perfect. This is the Y&R I’d watch for half an hour before tuning into AMC. How I miss it...