Y&R to air classic episodes

• Members

I so appreciate them going further back than the last year or two (I'm looking at you GH & B&B, but then folks would know how much better both used to actually be, not that Y&R is really any better than the rest but they're doing it right with the reruns)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I hope this is also a U.S airing though and not just For Canada. The episode is Neil and Dru's Honeymoon btw! I actually just posted that episode myself but it was only the first half. At least we will see the entire episode if that's indeed what's airing!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

This episode was part of the 20th anniversary week, March 22-26, 1993. The big events I remember from March 1993 were Neil and Dru's wedding at the Chancellor estate and Jill finding out she was pregnant with Billy.

• Members

Yes! I recently uploaded March 23 (Partial Though) and March 24 and March 26, 1993. Only Missing March 22, and March 25 from that week. 

If this is what they will show on Friday on CBS , that's nice of them to do this, and it's a great way to pay tribute to KSJ. 

• Members

I'm stunned that week two they're focusing on another Y&R supercouple, Dru and Neil! Y&R isn't really a supercouole type of show, but along with Victor and Nikki these couples really took the country by storm! In a perfect world it makes sense but I'm still stunned week two they'd focus on those characters. I'm happy but continue to be impressed as Y&R makes these gestures. It means a lot to the fans. 

• Members

I agree about it not being a supercouple kind of show... what I'd love to see is dramatic stuff like Ashley's abortion and Victor finding out about it, Victor taking away Jabot in the 80s, the great catfights, the villains... but I guess TPTB think romance sells.  And if they're focusing on romance, Dru & Neil is such a great choice, the episode should be really fun.