Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm glad to hear that you are getting your vaccination Taoboi.  I'm glad to hear your mom is getting vaccinated as well. Make sure you drink plenty of liquid like water and maybe some sports drink (like Body Armour) before getting your shot. And definitely do that after getting your second shot. I hope things will go well for you.

I'm also glad to hear you got your vaccine as well Soapsuds  and didn't have any serious side effects. My dad also got his second Moderna shot almost a couple of weeks ago and thankfully didn't have any serious side effects. 

• Members

I got my 2nd shot of Moderna last Friday.  My only symptom after the first one was the COVID arm that showed up about 10 days out (big red spot on my arm).  The only symptoms I got after the second one was a mild headache, some chills and I was exhausted and went to bed at 8pm Saturday night.

Edited by jcar03

• Members

My folks got their second Moderna doses last week and had no major side effects. The only side effect I had after my second Pfizer shot was chills and sweats that overnight. It's great that more and more people are being vaccinated.

Are any of you going to take Krispy Kreme up on their offer of a free donut if you show them your vaccination card? I would if there was a Krispy Kreme close enough to my home.

Edited by amybrickwallace

• Members

No hunk? Maybe on the second one? 

I got mine on the right arm. I slept for a week on my left side to avoid any pain. Anyways the male hunk/nurse told me I could take Tylenol if I experienced pain from his injection.

Glad things went well for you minus not getting the hunk.