Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hahaha!!!! #preach 

Well...it appears that the time has arrived. My bosses have started to hint that I can and should start to figure out when I can schedule my vaccine shot. One is being accommodating. The other one...not so much. SMH. 

Apologies for those who have tagged me. I'll be playing catch-up in here the next few days. Thank you for a lot of the suggestions I did manage to see. And I'm happy to see so many people got vaccinated (and @Soapsuds got a hottie to do it.  ) and very happy at @amybrickwallace's news about the parents. Still nervous, but I feel it's time.

However...question...so what has been the good ones vs the bad ones? I know that I don't have a choice on which one I get, but I'm still curious to see what to expect going forward as I start to figure out my schedule. Early thanks.  

• Members

I got the Moderna. The only side effects I had was I became gayer. Other family members got the Pfizer and some the Johnson & Johnson one. My cousin former football player/hunk got the moderna and did experience headache/fever and body aches but he is fine now. 

I wouldn't worry about it. It was a breeze when I had my first vaccine. There were doctors afterwards in case anyone had a bad reaction to the vaccine.