Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Between this and the bans on foreign workers from coming here, Trump has managed to make the dreams of the isolationists come true more than they'd ever hoped for. Of course they get most of their money from foreign countries and hire foreign workers (often illegally) and offshore jobs constantly, but none of that matters. 

• Members

Seriously. Every time I see a worker in a situation like this it pisses me off.  It brings me back to my customer service days and I swear people have not changed a bit over the last 25 years. Still entitled as f*ck and taking their anger out on the people there to serve their ungrateful asses!

Then I saw a story earlier about people spitting on Asian American nurses. Hell, no! I'd love to smack every one of them personally. Then they need to spend some time out in the heat picking up trash for 500 hours of community service.

• Members

In other news, MLB has officially announced that a shortened 2020 season will begin next month. I love baseball and have missed it tremendously, but I don't have a good feeling about it or any other sport going forward right now.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/29354014/sources-mlbpa-agrees-report-july-1-discussing-health-safety-protocols

• Members

Ooooo...the day I've had today. I also had to point out some entitlement to a customer by bringing up indirectly BLM. That shut him up real quick. And this is after two incidents I had having to do with racists on public transit. So I feel ALL OF THAT. It really hasn't and I just decided to relearn customer service again 8 months ago. 

SMH. That is just disgusting. 

• Members

215 cases today. My aunt and cousin have gotten sick and are getting tested today. My cousin is in quarantine and so is his mother.

People have gotten lax and stopped wearing masks and aren't social distancing.