Coronavirus/Covid-19 Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, I can't say that I'm surprised someone wants to make a series. 

In my pursuit of a way to have another line of income, I saw an anthology being maybe about what could writers imagine for a world where we never reconsidered from the Coronavirus with a sci-fi approach. As a fan of the show SLIDERS, my mind has always thought 'what if' so a few ideas come to mind.

Other than that, I got nothing. There is going to be an explosion between maskers and non-maskers I feel and given what is already going down with BLM I don't think it will be pretty. Especially given how other countries are doing better than us due in part because people understand the need for masks to keep the cases down. But of course, their countries' government also care so...

• Members

Exactly. Similar to Florida’s situation Myrtle Beach has become a Petri dish really between already ill locals and tourists coming from all over. 

McMaster is too spineless and ineffective to do anything about it as long as he pushes it off onto others.