Y&R January 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

I don't think this has been reported yet, but Jamie Lyn Bauer, said that the show recently asked her to come back and film two episodes. I'm guessing to help with the Theo being a long lost Brooks/Abbott story line. Unfortunately she turned the show down because she would have been in the middle of vacationing with her family. Hopefully, they will invite her back in the future:

https://www.soapoperanews.net/2020/01/jaime-lyn-bauer-reveals-turning-down.html

Edited by xtr

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I hate that the background pic for each character is just another pose in the same outfit. Think I would rather see them in a scene from the show showing different aspect of the character.

Also dislike that female characters get some sort of 'motif' in their intro but males don't.

So who is left out of opening credits now?

Edited by Paul Raven

• Members

Here is the video for the latest updated version of the opening credits that someone posted on twitter, with Mishael in them.  It looks like they have been adding quite a few people lately. I'm glad to finally see Michael Mealor appear in them.

Edited by xtr

• Members

I actually haven't minded the wig on her (though, I know that a lot of people don't care for it.) But I think that her hair has been looking really good lately, since she's taken it off. Including the way it was styled the other day in the ponytail, when she helped Billy after he got into the fight. It's looking really good. I am really liking these looks that she's been wearing recently. 

Edited by xtr