Soap Actors Famous Relatives

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Vana Tribbey (Alice Matthews Frame #4) was married to M*A*S*H actor Larry Linville in the late '70s and early '80s. 

John Clarke's(Mickey, Days) daughter is Melinda Clarke(The O.C., Nikita remake, Dallas revival, also played Faith on Days back in the day. )

Juliet Mills (Tabitha, Passions) is the sister of Hayley Mills. 

Jeffrey Byron (had recurring roles on PC, Y&R, and B&B in the late '90s is the son of Anna Lee. 

Spencer Grammer (horrible Lucy recast on ATWT in 2006) is the daughter of Kelsey Grammer. 

Vanessa Marcil was married to Corey Feldman. 

Joseph Breen (Scott ATWT) is Johnny Cash's step-son in law. 

Lol I remember for the longest there was a misconception spread that Allyson Rice-Taylor was married to Duran Duran's Andy Taylor but her husband was simply a different Andy Taylor. 

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

I know!  It’s such a strange part of her history.  Also has a child with Brian Austin Green, and a horrible stepmother to her son (If you believe her side of things and I do), in Megan Fox.

I can’t remember if anyone mentioned Genie Francis is married to Jonathan Frakes from Star Trek.  And her father was an accomplished actor, and her siblings have some fame from singing.

• Members

Matthew Cowles (Billy Clyde, AMC) was husband to Christine Baranski.

Nicolette Goulet (Mary Ryan, RH), daughter of singer Robert Goulet.

Richard Merrell, who played Viki's butler, Herron, on OLTL when her boys were little, was married to Jan Miner, aka Madge, the Palmolive lady.

Antony Alda (Johnny Corelli, DAYS) was the son of Robert Alda and half-brother to Alan Alda.

Erika Page (Roseanne Delgado, OLTL) married to country singer Bryan White.

Catherine Hickland (Lindsay, OLTL)...leaving out Michael E. Knight as he wasn't really known beyond AMC, she was married to David Hasselhoff and currently married to Todd Fisher (director/producer/actor), thereby, her in-laws were Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher.

Nana (Tucker) Visitor (Nancy/RH & Georgina/OLTL) is the niece of Cyd Charisse.

Carolee Campbell (Carolee, The Doctors) has been married forever to Hector Elizondo.

Edited by applcin