• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Good one, Shaggy.

That franchise will never die.

If I were Justin's next woman, I wouldn't even bother packing my bags.  Just renew the lease on the condo and keep on clippin' those coupons, gal!

Edited by Khan

• Members

I sort of enjoyed Glee in the beginning but yeah ... it was a hit for it's time, I suppose.

I've never liked Morrison. 

I also think Hartley seems to have gotten a bit full of himself. And I agree with whoever said he desperately wants to be part of a power couple. He was kinda trash from the start. Like Chit said, dumped his gf at the time, married Lindsay, dumped her for Chrishell and now dumped her. (Also agreed not everyone is the marrying type)

And I agree with you on this:

He's always pinged my radar. And married with a son doesn't mean [!@#$%^&*]  lol

• Members

Nah, he hasn't fallen YET.  The longer "Glee" recedes from recent memory, however, and we don't see him in any more highly profiled tv shows or movies, the closer he comes to the precipice.

I'd say you know he's officially in a slump when he's hired to be in a Hallmark Channel movie.

• Members

lol, come on, you know it doesn't matter, married with a kid doesn't mean someone is "straight" lol

It hasn't happened yet? (Seriously wondering)

I know ABC dragged him out to host the Disney Parks Thanksgiving Special or whatever it was. With Baby Spice. Like, where did they dig them up? Did Ryan Smugcrest and Kelly "I'm really actually a snotty bitch" Ripa turn them down?

Edited by KMan101

• Members

First of all, I love how Chrishelle has no shame in her game when it comes to the paps. She just wants you to know that SHE IS NOT WEARING HER RING.

1280_bgus_1808272_004.jpg?itok=eQ6tTztE

Secondly, there are suggestions appearing in the press that one reason for JH filing the separation with a July backdate was that he probably made some bigger money after that date and doesn't want CS to get it.

https://www.celebitchy.com/644892/justin_hartley_may_have_backdated_the_separation_date_on_his_divorce_to_save_money/