Justin Hartley files for divorce from Chrishell Stause

• Members

I was going to say! Obviously divorce is sad, but in cold Hollywood terms, this is a chance to raise your profile outside of the tiny (and ever diminishing) soap bubble. Most of the stories out there right now are from "a source close to Chrishell," and I'm glad she's not letting him sweep her under the carpet and control the narrative with this divorce. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I agree.  Where he lost me was throwing shade when discussing the mother of his kids on a talk show to promote his career.  It was subtle, but it was still shady.  And now he’s divorcing the next one.

He absolutely is trying to backdate the divorce to keep some part of his money away from her.  Those photos of them at events won’t help if it goes before a judge instead of mediation.

• Members

He might've gotten a raise from his hit show and didn't want to share it with her thus changing the date of separation but like you said all the photos and appearances of them together at events will backfire on him trying to shaft her.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

You said it! It's a sad indictment of Daytime tbh. Putting aside the personal aspect of this relationship breaking down, it has been a highly entertaining story (and thread!), with a couple of twists and turns. I wonder if a few more might not be on their way!

• Members

Well, when so many on daytime suck or phone it in, he looked like an Emmy winner

Please register in order to view this content

I think he's good but he's overrated. Reminds me of Josh Duhamel. Folks went nuts, he had some success, but where is he now? And I think they get too full of themselves.

Pretty much! Does he see his kid with Lindsay?

He's clearly trash, lol.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I've never been in a relationship of any kind -- never even been kissed, as a matter of fact -- and I even know I wouldn't be good at it.  I wouldn't be the type to cheat (I don't think, lol), but I know I'd be the kind to get cheated ON, just because I have a difficult time being intimate with people.

"This portion of 'How to Survive a Marriage' has been brought to you by....," lol.

• Members

No.  Whoever ends up with me would have to accept that we maintain separate apartments/houses.  When I'm in the mood to entertain, stay over; but when I'm not, you go back to YOUR place and I stay at mine (and vice-versa), lol!