Justin Hartley files for divorce from Chrishell Stause

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm not sure. I haven't seen any information about soap salaries lately. I think it's definitely a lot less than what he's making now.  I did read in that article that I posted that he originally started out making 75,000 per episode on This Is Us and then got that massive increase to $250,000 per episode. Everyone on This Is Us originally started out making different salaries with Milo Ventimiliga making among the most and Chrissy Metz making among the least.

But now a lot of the cast (Mio, Mandy +Big Three) are on even field. He really has had a good amount of success with this show. As much as I don't care for Kevin a lot of times, I think that he did find a character/role that works for him and is giving him some longevity. Last year This Is Us was renewed for three more seasons. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

She chatted about it on the real estate reality show she was (is?) on. It airs on either Netflix or Amazon Prime. Nonetheless, when she joined the firm, the other realtors saw her as an outsider who was just married to a Hollywood actor. They seemed to warm up to her after they learned more of her backstory about growing up homeless. If I recall, she wanted everyone to volunteer at a help the homeless event, and that's how she shared her family's plight.

• Members

Except for the nannies, no one really knows what goes on in a marriage. The wanting kids thing is usually a topic that's discussed prior to marriage, but that sounds like speculation. I don't wish anyone ill, but these are 1% problems for two extraordinarily attractive people who have chosen to live a very public life for better or worse. I did feel quite badly for CS a couple of months ago when trolls were saying she should have her stepkids taken away from her because of Jordan's actions. 

PS - I hope Rolf gave Jordan the serum.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Very true. The fact that he filed and back dated the separation seems odd, like maybe he found something out. Notice how it seems like the woman usually file in Hollywood divorces.  Plus the insistence that she not be paid alimony.  Why not just pay her off in the hopes she won't spill the details?  I think we will find out more about this. He may not be a household name, but he's become big enough some things are bound to leak.

Thank you. That triggered my memory.  When JH was on that late night show and threw shade at Lindsay, they showed a clip of CS's show talking about being homeless.  Then the host and JH talked about how he found someone better than Lindsay this time around. Maybe he did and maybe he didn't, but I can't help but laugh.

• Members

Thats why Im thinking it was more about Money. Maybe she mismanaged some and he doesnt want to cover costs or maybe she pulled what Kathy Griffin's Ex Hubby did in 2005 & stole from her. I hope thats not the case though. 

Edited by John

• 2 weeks later...