Days: Time Jump Previews

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@Soapsuds @KMan101 Is there any doubt that it ties to Will? Even if Ron wanted to, no way DAYS can go over the 3 gay limit on current canvas. FYI Ben and Clyde are way too repressed to ever ‘count.’  Lol.

I wonder how fans would react if RW has been brought on as a Sonny recast. Oh wait - can still happen -  when Rolf implants Sonny memories giving Ben a brain. WilSon would reach a new level. 

• Members

From what I read in the 2020 preview from SOD, it doesn't sound like Evan will be a bad guy. Ron basically said that there is a bond there with him and Sonny and he's good with Arianna, but asked the question will Sonny's divorce happen. Things are still up in the air regarding the divorce will actually happen.

Also, there is going to be a week in January that will answer questions about stuff that happened in the missing year (Like how Haley, Adrienne and Kristen's baby died). 

Also, in 2020 Sarah/Eric will become closer due to dealing with Mickey's illness but this storyline with her illness will also serve as a love story for Xander/Sarah. And Xander will have to decide if he wants to fight for Sarah. Lani coming back to town will cause Eli to still have feelings for her. To deal with this he will propose to Gabi. Lani will continue to decide how she will deal with Gabi and will bring JJ into the mix. But she will understand that if it could be dangerous for Julie if Gabi finds out she's confiding in JJ. Steve/Stefano will cook up a plan with Hope where he can get Marlena and she can get John. 

Ciara will end up confronting Victor about framing Ben, because it's getting close to the time of his execution. Victor will end up giving in because he loves Ciara. It will be set up for Victor to confess what he did, so that Ben can possibly be exonerated in time. Rafe will notice differences in Hope and Shawn will come back to town to try and help him figure out what is going on with her.  

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

at the bold lol

LOL, Ron must just love being able to just randomly swap folks memories out and a lot of stans just eat it up with a spoon.

I also think Freddie and Chandler are clearly bored with WilSon. They don't even try. You can see Chandler is slightly more checked in with anyone but him and Freddie doesn't seem to have any clear idea anymore on how he wants to play Sonny so he basically plays himself. Anywho ...

Agreed on the "gay limit". Sigh. Heaven forbid we have more than 2 or 3. (And I believe Brock Kelly was on recurring but I could be wrong on that).

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I'm sure we'll get plenty if Will ever gets out of jail. Too bad they're probably related. But if they weren't, Evan could morph into the villain who keeps them apart and dates them both. But we'll get the most boring option. Probably a marathon of Golden Girls and a threesome that goes nowhere.

• Members

@KMan101 Any clues as to why Freddie is so bored? I'd think having scenes that center around his character would be enough to energize him. Even if Freddie was some hot commodity in Hollywood, this is his job. I get that the DAYS set/production schedule is probably frustrating, but he's still on TV. There's plenty of soap actors who've been given far worse S/L and/or pairing but they are always engaged. 

@Soapsuds Totally with you on CW doing better with vets, but only in scenes where he's not anchored to FS. It always bothered me that the 2 had to be in nearly every scene together no matter the logic. I think of the 'Kristen as Susan' scenes - those could have been better if it was just Will. It's as if Sony/TPTB were afraid if WilSon aren't seen together they'd get backlash for 'separating' them? 

• Members

I have no idea what happened to Freddie. My take on him is he felt like he accomplished something with Wilson 1.0 and probably felt like he was "giving in" by coming back after he left. He used to have charm and personality in the role, energy. He does in his podcast with his wife/girlfriend. I wish he had some of that energy on-screen. He's been checked out for a long time. I struggle to even remember how I liked Wilson but I did. But neither is checked in at this point and Chandler and Freddie both seemed more interested in working with Christopher Sean than each other. I don't think Chandler and Freddie are besties either but I don't think they dislike each other. But something has felt off for a while. Just my take on what I see on-screen. (And this is NOT meant as shade, but when you are unhealthy and gain some weight, your energy drops immensely, and I think it's evident on-screen)