Days: Time Jump Previews

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please register in order to view this content

Eli receives surprising news about the person who threw a rock through the Gabi Chic window

Kristen tells Brady she wants him back

Kristen attacks Nicole

Gabi is stunned to discover Lani is back in town

Ciara supports Ben on the day of his final appeal

Xander and Victor realize Ciara has been playing them

Gina lashes out at Rafe                                                                                                         

Gabi discovers someone has vandalized Gabi Chic

Kristen is enraged when she spies Brady and Nicole kissing

Kristen is tormented by the thought of Brady being with Nicole                                               

Weekly Preview (12/30/19) - Days of our Lives

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Nah, it’s still dumb.  According to your logic, anyone who was born on the show should have a line of people ready to go after them.  What about Sonny?  His birth was announced on the show.  Nothing for him?  Doesn’t count?

They had will meet someone new.  They put him with Paul.  That was disgusting.

Really?  I don’t see that at all.  Then again, when you’re obsessed with one person and have your mind all made up about the other, you just see what you want to see.

• Members

Sister Lani the vandal, lol! 

I'd love for Lani to finally become interesting. Sal has personality and she and Lamon just don't seem allowed to show it on-screen.

Yep, I heard that was the case and I had assumed it too, actually. Makes sense. But I'm really pissed I'm going to have to sit through blubbering Maggie soon. But it makes sense Ron would do it. He probably saw Maggie as the way to make Adrienne's death "ok". I'm kinda surprised literally no one is even questioning Will's innocence, not even himself? Just la-di-da .... it's so badly written, honestly.

And to the other topic being discussed, I don't think Brock looks bored. But when Freddie gives you nothing to work with ... it's not working. Per soap rules, Wilson need a psycho (as much as you know Ron wanted it to be Ben) and Evan fits the bill. Three boring basic gays is not at all something anyone wants to watch except the pearl clutchers .... If we're 100% stuck with Wilson then they need a real obstacle like Evan to overcome. They need to fight for each other. But the writing is so messy and at times terrible so I don't have high hopes at all. And, to be blunt, I really don't even care about Wilson anymore. Zzzzzz. Where's my baby Paul at? Will or Sonny need to be *messy* as hell. Sigh. Will would work better but I feel like Sonny would be the boozer or druggie of the two, lol. Remember when Will had some personality? Way back in 2011/2012 ... plus it would help to have him have Bryan or Alison to play off of. They also need to play Deidre with Chandler more. Will should have one parent in town.

Edited by KMan101

I've seen this spoiler on Twitter. But i've been holding off on posting it. This is one hell of a twist. But the execution is most likely going to be awful. It would be awesome if Will goes after Vic and Xandy. But they write Will as spineless wimp. With none of his mama's Sami edge.

• Members

Yeah Will desperately needs to be a messy gay with an edge to him. I mean, Lucas was a hot mess drunk, Sami is a hot mess with a temper and crazy psychotic drive ... so let's liven Will up some. He can still be a 'good guy' with some major flaws. I swear they write the gay guys literally as basic as possible. Remember, Leo was "too gay" for pearl clutching NBC audiences.

But we have to remember too, they don't care anymore about writing for the character itself. There's a lack of depth that's existed for a long time. Thinking is hard for writers these days I guess 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by KMan101

• Members

He could have been drugged I guess or maybe he was just drunk from drinking that night (doesn't mean he has a problem)? I don't know it's all so stupid honestly. None of it really makes sense. Ron clearly just threw this all together. It's so messy. And I've been hearing the show isn't getting any better anytime soon. 

I mean, how awful was Christmas for the show this year? Jesus .... take the wheel. She's done. This show will never be what it can be with all the interference and lack of a real budget.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

That would be amazing and the most realistic way to go. Will literally lost everything over something that he didn't even do, that's enough to turn anybody into a villain.

Ron loves his annual traditions lol he started it on GH, with the Nurses Ball acts and he brought it with him to DAYS. Any word on who it is?

Edited by AbcNbc247

Leo was a fun, campy ,unapologetic diva. She was too much for TPTB. Even Paul who i adore. Lost so much of his edge over the course of his run. I would love Will to become a bad bitch. Causing all kinds of drama. Having drug fueled white parties at HTS. Finally kicking Sonny bear to the curb. Seducing Benny the killer from Ciara. A British soap would totally go there. But an American soap wouldn't.

• Members

It'd be great. But unfortunately we are on pearl clutching NBC. I wish the soaps would just move online and get it over with. I think they'd still have interference but it also feels like they'd have more leeway. I'd probably be wrong and it'd be more of the same.