Y&R: Ding Dong This Actor's Gone!

• Members

Lol I know it was stated the 10/25 episode was the last time we'd see DG and CK on screen together but was that really DG's final episode? I figured he'd make at least a couple additional appearances but after he had zero screen-time in Aug and Sept it makes sense they'd drop him without warning him, especially after his attitude. Now he's whining about the road not taken on Twitter? GMFAB lol!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

DG/Cane will be on tomorrow's episode. According to a poster on Twitter who is watching the Canadian episode/tomorrow's US, Cane is on.

I wonder if he may appear in any more episodes after this one. I could see him appearing on at least a couple of more episodes. 

• Members

I have noticed in some other scenes more recently that he has been looking quite a bit/reminding me of Neil. Especially in his scenes with Amanda. He had a scene with her not too long ago where he asked her if she was homesick and he reminded me of Neil. I continue to enjoy him, especially in his scenes with Amanda.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

There is a spoiler that says that Cane will be backed into a corner and will have to face the music. It's supposed to air on the newest episode. But I'm not sure when that will air because of all of the preemptions. I think that it was originally supposed to air today but things are backed up. Colin is supposed to insist that Cane is apart of the scam. Maybe other people find out including Devon and this results in Cane leaving town. He may end up being guilty in participating in the scam with the will. Even though he's been pulled Cons in the past, I'm actually a little surprised they may go that direction as his exit. It seemed like he was trying to act better after him and Lily split again and Neil died. 

Edited by xtr