Y&R: Ding Dong This Actor's Gone!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think that DG/Cane may have one more episode left and this is his second to last episode. (Due to the preemptions and the show still being behind). When he tweeted about the second to last episode airing ,it didn't air that day. And I believe that was today's episode when Colin told Jill/Chance he was apart of the will scam. 

According to SOD, Cane and Devon are supposed to face off and Cane will declare to Devon that he is innocent after Colin implicates him in the will scam. Devon will be upset that Katherine's wishes have been disrespected and will be upset because Colin has hidden all of the money. Devon is going to vow to get to the bottom of things and find out if Cane is involved. That hasn't happened yet, and I believe that will be DG/Cane's final episode. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

As foolish as DG was in the entire l'affaire with Traci Abbott/Beth Maitland, I'm finding a bit hard to believe that he would refuse to do something considering he'd be burning a bridge on his way out, especially with the daytime drama universe being as small as it now is, that would all but insure that nobody on any other daytime soap (and probably more than a few nighttime ones, as word would get around fast) would want to work with him.  DG spent most of his time on Y&R being ridiculously ingratiating, so he'd really have to be a fool or wanting to tank his career by being non-compliant when it comes to his work. 

Also, is this fool actually trying to invoke KSJ??  Kristoff was an award-winning actor who was on that show for damn near 30 years.  Neil Winters was created by William J. Bell himself. Mamie, Neil, Dru and Olivia were the roots of an entire core family.  And toward the end of his run, and his life, KSJ/Neil had a lot less storyline than DG, whose "Cane" TPTB gave every opportunity to keep viable and the actor threw those chances away.  It wasn't just Traci/BM, it was also Victoria/AH that Cane had a chance to build a romantic pairing with. "Neil" never got a full chance at a full-fledged relationship with Victoria out of fear for racist backlash.

Never has DG gone through half of the sh*t that KSJ had endured over the course of his Y&R career and he sure as hell didn't make even half the impact that KSJ made.

How dare he! 

Please register in order to view this content

Now I despise DG's fans even more for building him up with a head full of steam.

I don't know, maybe he is that stupid!