DAYS: Possible upcoming "event" spoiler

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Agreed. Still it's far more interesting having Sarah steal Kristen's baby than the other way around. Again, there's an opportunity to shave Kristen's twirly mustache. If they want to keep Kristen on canvas, they've got to give her more shades. It's just been so harsh - though some of her post-mansion move-in scenes have been better. 

• Members

If the Sarah/Kristen spoiler is true... I hope they somehow incorporate Sarah finding out Kristen planned to steal her baby... but no matter what, this is an extreme twist for a character RC has seemingly been desperate to position as the show's young lead heroine in a post-Abigail Salem.  That's the problem with him... he takes things way too far and then there's no way to backtrack (OLTL's Marty, GH's Johnny, etc.).  I really like Linsey Godfrey, and now that she's out of that stupid triangle with Eric/"Rex," I even like Sarah (esp. with Xander)... but the character needs a shot in the arm, but making her mental and steal a baby is not necessary, lol.

• Members

This show (and the current writer) has a nasty habit of taking characters to the extreme dark side (Ben, Claire, Andre, Jordan, even Brady to a lesser extent) and then expect to be able to backtrack, and the good characters in town and us, the audience, are expected to just go along with it.  At least they kept true to reality by having Eve Donovan go to any lengths in her power to get revenge on Ben for killing her daughter. 

• Members

Here are some spoilers from Daytime Royalty and soaps.com that will happen after the time jump:

From Daytime Royalty:

Ben shares his woes with a surprising confidante. Sonny is going to get acquainted with Evan, who will be Rafe's new nanny. Nicole and Sarah share their guilt over a deception. Gabi tells Eli that she thinks that Chad is plotting against her. Kristen talks about the incident that caused her to leave Salem and Kayla heads home for a romantic evening.

From soaps.com

Chad and Abigail will return. Eric will realize that JJ Is high, Princess Gina will have a shocking new companion, She will also make a move on John, Ciara tells Victor she has given up on Ben, and Chad will tell Abigail that he has been in contact with Stefano. Also, Gabi will tell Eli she thinks that Chad is plotting against her. 

I think that a lot of these spoilers sound interesting. I wonder if the person that Ben confides in is indeed Will. Maybe the rumors about him being prison are true. Also, I think that Evan being Rafe's nanny is interesting, and I wonder if the rumors about him being John and Marlena's son are true. It looks like Kristen left town (maybe because her baby was stolen), which could also tie into Nicole and Sarah sharing guilt over a deception. Maybe they are feeling guilty over stealing/knowing Kristen's baby was stolen. And maybe JJ turns back to doing drugs again to cope with Jen being in the coma. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

as ott a lot of that twitter acct's spoilers were, I think a lot of it was true - Will going to prison, Will+Ben in prison, Sonny getting with Evan, etc. I think most of that stuff is true. It would be sooooooo Ron to make a triangle with Ciara/Ben/Will - 3 very popular, younger characters on the show. They would make Ben only show his good guy/be better Ben to Ciara, while Ben gets to be his "real, dark" self with Will or some mess. 

Please register in order to view this content