Sign in to follow this  
DramatistDreamer

Oh no, ANOTHER Mass Shooting in the U.S. SMH

29 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

In custody?  My only question is, how old is this angry white male?  

Reports are saying he was a white man in his mid 30's.

I am so sorry that this happened to the victims and their families. This just keeps on happening without any real change being made to stop it or at least reduce the frequency of it.

Edited by xtr

1 hour ago, ChitHappens said:

In custody?  My only question is, how old is this angry white male?  

giphy.gif

Edited by Khan

Can't wait for the BoycottWalmart tags trending on Twitter, even though most of the people in their communities have little to no choice but to shop at Walmart (or the dollar store). 

I guess blaming video games wasn't cutting it anymore. 

Laws are not changing anytime soon, even if a Democrat wins the White House, so this is the only real way forward. 

The shooting that is so far, garnering little attention.  I suspect Trump won't use this mass shooting as a distraction talking point, since the victims (as well as the assailants) are Latino.  Two of the the victims are also Mexican nationals.

If anything, he'll use this to justify restricting the borders even further.  (Get ready for the snakes and crocodiles and the bullets to the knees, ladies and gentlemen.)

2 hours ago, Khan said:

If anything, he'll use this to justify restricting the borders even further.  (Get ready for the snakes and crocodiles and the bullets to the knees, ladies and gentlemen.)

Didn't this happen late Saturday night/early Sunday?  He still hasn't mentioned it.