Oh no, ANOTHER Mass Shooting in the U.S. SMH

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Which can only stand for so long.  Soon we may be seeing POC armed to the teeth, after getting sick and tired of being targeted.  We know the Blank Panthers have been itching to make a comeback in a big way...if this doesn't provide an opening for that to happen, I don't know what is. 

• Members

I suspect as much.  In fact, many East Coast states and cities that had a chapter of The Black Panthers also have some gun control policies, which have only gotten stronger in the wake of the tragedy at Sandy Hook.  The problem is often when people enter from states that have lax gun laws or smuggle guns from those states. 

And yeah, I already know that if these guys on Capitol Hill see a bunch of POC walking around with guns, many would become instant converts for gun control. There'd be flyers mysteriously showing up in people's mailboxes contending as much.

• Members

Well, authorities in Dayton are saying there is no evidence that the shooting there was motivated by racial bias.  Yet, the majority of the deceased were minorities.  So, I guess you could say the fact that he killed mostly POC was just...what...dumb luck?

• 2 weeks later...