Oh no, ANOTHER Mass Shooting in the U.S. SMH

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Honestly, I’m trying to do everything in my power to maintain some kind of equilibrium. Seeing the names, faces and ages of those poor people who were massacred in that Buffalo supermarket makes me feel…I can’t even describe how it makes me feel. I am just sad and angry and tired of all of this. And I have no interest in or tolerance for the wave of stupid and unproductive comments that will inevitably emerge in the days to come.

• Members

Tucker Carlson and his ilk have to be stopped. It's not all his fault, I get that. People choose to watch FOX and be poisoned. There has got to be a way to stop the incitement to violence against POC. I just can't believe there isn't some sort of legal remedy to this. We can't go on like this.

• Members

It goes without saying that replacement theory is bullshit. I know I shouldn't even try to use logic, but don't these idiots know that black people have been in the U.S. longer than most of their own ancestors? I feel like things are slipping into madness again. There was this brief calm when Biden took over and now it's just overwhelming horror.

Edited by Juliajms

• Members

I saw the video from the supermarket shooting this morning, and those images will probably be burned into my mind forever. The poor woman gasping for air on the ground...then he just murders her and walks over her body like she was nothing.

The most shocking part for me is how he casually apologizes to the white man hiding under the checkout counter. Just insane.