Y&R August 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not one bit. I took it off the DVR, as I just kept starting episodes  and abandoning them midway. I’m not even monitoring this thread as much as I once did.

I never enjoyed any of the Adams and the hold they had on this show, but there was usually something else of interest going on. Not now.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Someone needs to tell Phyllis to stop whispering. It’s not menacing and it’s distracting. I know this used to be a stable with some Y&R actors but at least the material was intriguing and the performance good enough to make me at least care. Also, Lola needs to die already.

Ok I need a break from this show lol

• Members

Do we know why Chelsea turned on Adam? Before he got blown up she was madly in love with him way more than she ever loved Nick. Sure she was married when he came back to life but she had zero excitement about it. I swear they want us to believe that Justin Hartley’s Adam never existed.

• Members

I tuned from Tennis channel because someone posted there was a possible shooter at a building in McLean (I'm Northern VA) - and there was a special report on.  They didn't have much information at that point but showed people exiting the building.  Later it turned out to be either a false report (someone had seen someone with a gun).  But they cut back to Y&R and before I switched back to Tennis I saw Adam in Sharon's face saying things, "you know you want me!  It's ALWAYS been US!"  I was like Good Lord...from my memories (I didn't watch through most of the other 2 Adams....but the last time around when was it ALWAYS about him and Sharon??? I'm confused....but the station cuts back from a Special Report and as luck would have it...ADAM.  Change channel.

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

I have liked Abby in the past, but I do not like the way she treats Summer. Abby was acting very mean and jerky towards Summer today. IMO, she honestly deserved to have Summer dump that bucket of ice water over her head. Sometimes Abby like to play the role of fake tough girl, and when she tries to do that, it often doesn't end well. Abby was acting weak today when she acted like Summer had hurt her after Summer pushed her, when Abby pushed Summer first. And then she was acting like she could barely stand up and take Summer's verbal insults. She had no business starting a fight with Summer that the joint party, just because she overheard Summer/Theo talking about Kyle/Lola.

She should have left Summer alone and just let the party go along. Especially since Lola invited Summer to the party. But Abby is obsessed with Lola & Kyle and Lola's relationship and picked a fight she shouldn't have. And Abby also likes to pick on Summer for really no good reason and has been acting like she has a problem with Summer, before Lola even really showed up. This time Summer stood up for herself and I was glad to see it.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Adam, Winters Wednesday’s, Chelsea’s return and firing Loren Lott finally made me stop watching, but I’m happy to report that Loren has revealed on Instagram that she’s already booked a new prime time gig! Good for her! She literally could’ve been a leading lady for Y&R. I hope whatever she got was big to really highlight how stupid and racist CBS is.