Y&R August 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So Billy is still trying to cope with his child death and tries to run Adam down. Same story from years ago by different writers. If this is the best yr can do then it's time to cancel this mess. Reminds me of TC when Jack Janet and Chrissy were trying to hide a puppy from roper and then a few years it was done again instead it was mr furley and a cat  

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Yeah, and now Katherine's will.

Isn't he the one who wrote Katherine's funeral, and will? Or was he just on the credits? I remember hearing rumors he had walked off long before it was official.  Or maybe he didn't get his way with JFP at the time, so what he put out,  was not what he wanted?

I'm  guessing their was some turmoil at the time, because they didn't name who was getting Chancellor Industries until two weeks after the will reading episode. And Jill's music box story-line was just dropped. Sally picked it up & finished it in 2017.

Edited by cattykittens

• Members

I cannot believe even this current hack creative team cut from Thursday's hit and run scene to the next day on Friday's episode so they could position all the characters in ridiculously insane post-accident positions. So Billy was lucid enough to try to run Adam down but he doesn't remember the accident. Chloe wasn't hit but saved Adam who doesn't know she saved him.  And after Adam was pushed then he what? passed out? He didn't see Chloe who was miraculously not hit?  Wow.  Either Josh is completely off his rocker or CBS/Sony came in and heavily edited the story.  So bad. Poopoo cacccaaa.