• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Marlena is a queen, and I respect your opinion, but RoJohn and Izzy B?  Blah... There was so much hair involved.  I like RoJohn and Diana though.  Genie version only of course.  I just really disliked Isabella until she was terminal and then I like their story.  I always thought the Tale of 2 Romans had such an awkward ending.  There should have been a lot more to it.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

As you say, to each their own. 

Please register in order to view this content

But RoJohn and Diana (GF version only) were good, too. I don't know why the hell Ron wanted to wreck that character, but the Judith Chapman debacle did the character absolutely no favors.

• Members

I had no issue with wanting Judith Chapman back, but she should have been Anjelica, her former character! Just brain wipe the awful Morgan Fairchild version. Justin and Adrienne could have had something to play in doing that, but that would have made sense, so of course Ron didn't do that.

• Members

Oh, we agree there. Not a big fan of Justin/Adrienne, but maybe Anjelica could have spiced them the hell up. I mean, Adrienne did raise Anjelica's son with Justin. As for Ned on GH, meh. I hate how he thinks he is above things and such when he has been know to cause trouble in his day. His sanctimony can grate. But as long as he stays away from Alexis (I loved Jax/Alexis, damn it! Even if I know it will never be...) and stays with his boring wife, Olivia, sure. Let him pop up. The show is running low on Qs.

• Members

I loved Patrick’s 2011 return. And no, Carrie didn’t deserve better. Austin is her soulmate. 

I liked Judith as Diana. But now that Jack is back, I hope they’ll bring her back as Anjelica.

But please, just no to more screentime for Adrienne. Judi is perfect as Bonnie Lockhart. I want more Bonnie!! I want to see her flirting with Jack, lol

Edited by Marlenaphan

• Members

THIS!!!

Meanwhile ... I was probably the only one who even remotely wanted Rafe and Carrie back in 2011/2012. The Austin ship has sailed. I wish they had killed Austin in 2012 instead of Jack. On paper, Carrie and Rafe made sense to me. I can't say they have much chemistry but it's been a long time.

As a fan of the show, you should probably do your research into DAYS history

Please register in order to view this content

And maybe stop insisting your opinion is a fact. We all have varied opinions on the show. That's what makes the world go round