• Members

I think so.  I just realized I can't read and misunderstood your post lol.  She auditioned for Summer in 2002 not she auditioned for a GH part in 2002.  haha!  Oh well, it's good she didn't get it. 2002-2003 GH was pretty messy.  It seems like a lot of stories got dropped as well as characters.  I think VM's return and sudden exit messed things up a lot.  Hence the need for the Sam character to finish out the bare bones of the Brenda story.  I can't really imagine CC as anyone but Carrie tbh.  I can't see her on GH.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

DAYS is my first soap, but I can still admit that going into the 80's and beyond, the show never really had that powerhouse ingenue that the others shows had. But just Christie's mere presence brings a wealth of nostalgia that is worth a fortune these days.

• Members

Agreed 100% ... Sorry but I disagree with the naysayers. I've always loved Christie Clarke as Carrie and was disappointed how the show gave up on writing for her (always saddled to Austin, whether it be Peck or Muldoon) during her brief returns in 2005-2006 and 2011-2012.  It's always a treat to have her return for visits. And for all the clunky stuff DAYS did in '98-'99 after Reilly left, the Mike/Carrie/Austin triangle that developed was a huge hit then. 

FYI, I don't think she got to audition, but she put herself in the running as a Victoria Newman recast on Y&R in 2004. 

• Members

I always considered her the Robin of Days.  We saw her grow up so I like her for that.  She certainly isn't as talented as KMc or as charismatic as some of the 90's ingénues, but I actually prefer her to Ali Sweeney and Ari Zucker as well.  While Austin and her are boring I always liked Carrie with her family.

• Members

I liked PM in 93 and wasnt fond of AP but he grew as an actor esp on ATWT and OLTL but PM seemed to have aged out as Austin in 2011-12

AP's last return to DOOL seemed fine to me

Austin as character always left me mehhh no hate but no favor either

• Members

No she wouldn't. She's not on Heather Tom's level and let's not pretend (much like Amelia Heinle) she ever came close. The other person I remember testing for Victoria at the time was Carrie Genzel, who actually could have made a bit more sense for that role. 

Edited by BetterForgotten