• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

TRUTH.

Me, too. And I like that their relationship held, even upon Roman's return. I know people love Alison Sweeney as Sami, but I really think the show missed a golden opportunity for real drama in that whole Roman I/Roman II mess in not having John sue for either visitation or custody of the twins when they were still little before SORAS took hold. Because it seems to me that it could have really caused drama for the Brady clan since they loved both John and Roman, and Carrie seemed loyal to John, etc.

Robin and Carrie basically had the same blueprint. Little girl left with the father that did not know she existed while Mom did shady things. Hell, both characters' mothers even had the same name and their father both had "R" names in Robert and Roman. Robin, for a time, even had the beloved stepmom in Holly as Carrie did for Marlena.

Regarding CC auditioning for Y&R, I don't recall where I even read this, but I do remember reading that when Christie Clark submitted her picture/résumé for Victoria, the casting director allegedly rolled their eyes and put the photo to the side. Hmm. Even typing this, looks like gossip. Maybe I read it at one of those sites, which means it probably isn't true.

Edited by Wendy

• Members

Sadly, DAYS has become so cash-strapped, it can't even afford to do that [!@#$%^&*] anymore.

Same.  Although, if she had been allowed to audition for Y&R, and if she had actually landed the part, she might've been easier to watch than Amelia [!@#$%^&*] Heinle.  Maybe.

It had a golden opportunity, though, in Lisa Rinna's Billie, back when Billie had some sense and LR wasn't annoying or botoxed beyond recognition.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Well, I think we now all can imagine the worst case scenario for a Victoria recast.

CC can't get in the door, but they let Leslie Horan screen test?  Not a single thing she did in a year at GH led me to believe that acting was the right career path for her.  I don't think CC would have been good as Victoria, but dear God, she's better and more well known than the chick who played  Jax's first ex-wife that conveyed every emotion by looking doe eyed and bored.

• Members

I thought I read that Jack didn’t like the way Frisco was written out in 2013 or that he wasn’t happy with the short stint in general. It seemed like he had been brought back to reunite with Felicia once and for all. It felt to me like a “gotcha!” moment when she picked Mac instead and I stopped watching GH for a few years shortly thereafter.

• Members

Frank & Ron discuss it in GH's 50th anniversray  with the paley center

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B00FEBHZXU/ref=atv_yvl_list_pr_0

You need to be an amazon prime member to watch I believe

They told jack the whole story . That Mac/Felecia would be endgame and Jack said Ill come back if you may it look like Frisco has a shot at reuniting with Felecia. GH agreed. Jack did the stint

So Jack knew the ending from the start

Edited by John